- Schools directory
- Resources Jobs Schools directory News Search
A level politics conservatism essay plans
Subject: Government and politics
Age range: 16+
Resource type: Assessment and revision
8 July 2022
- Share through email
- Share through twitter
- Share through linkedin
- Share through facebook
- Share through pinterest
Detailed a level politics ideologies conservatism essay plans (including key thinkers)
- to what extent do conservatives agree on the economy ?
- to what extent do conservatives agree on the state?
- to what extent do conservatives agree on society?
- to what extent are conservatives united/ agree on pragmatism?
Tes paid licence How can I reuse this?
Your rating is required to reflect your happiness.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resource to let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.
Not quite what you were looking for? Search by keyword to find the right resource:
- Written for
- Document information
- Related courses
- PEARSON (PEARSON)
- Government And Politics
- Component 1: UK Politics and Core Political Ideas
Summary A-level Politics Paper 1 - Conservatism Essay plans
This document details potential debates which may come up in the ideology section of your Paper 1 exam within the topic of Conservatism. It provides in-depth essay plans which are broken down into a proven and effective essay structure that has produced A*/A grades (Summer 2023).
Preview 1 out of 4 pages
- Report Copyright Violation
Preview 1 out of 4 pages
Also available in package deal (1)
Edexcel A-level Politics Paper 1 Essay plans and notes
- 1. Summary - A-level politics paper 1 - conservatism essay plans
- 2. Summary - A-level edexcel government and politics paper 1 - liberalism essay plans
- 3. Summary - A-level edexcel government and politics - paper 1 socialism essay plans
- 4. Summary - A-level edexcel government and politics - paper 1 voting behaviour notes
- 5. Summary - Edexcel politics paper 1 essay plans - topic 1 democracy and participation
- 6. Summary - Edexcel a-level politics paper 1 essay plans - topic 2 political parties
- 7. Summary - A-level edexcel politics paper 1 essay plans - topic 3 electoral systems
- 8. Summary - Edexcel a-level politics paper 1 essay plans - topic 4 voting behaviour
More courses for PEARSON (PEARSON) > Government and Politics
- Unit 3 - key themes in political analysis
- Unit 1 - people and politics
- Unit 2 - governing the uk
- Unit 4 - extended themes in political analysis
- [mark scheme: pearson edexcel a-level 2021] politics paper 1: uk politics and core political ideas
- Us politics
- [question paper: pearson edexcel a-level 2021] politics paper 2: uk government and non-core political ideas
- Core political ideas
The benefits of buying summaries with Stuvia:
Guaranteed quality through customer reviews
Stuvia customers have reviewed more than 700,000 summaries. This how you know that you are buying the best documents.
Quick and easy check-out
You can quickly pay through credit card for the summaries. There is no membership needed.
Focus on what matters
Your fellow students write the study notes themselves, which is why the documents are always reliable and up-to-date. This ensures you quickly get to the core!
Frequently asked questions
What do i get when i buy this document.
You get a PDF, available immediately after your purchase. The purchased document is accessible anytime, anywhere and indefinitely through your profile.
Satisfaction guarantee: how does it work?
You can get your money back within 14 days without reason. You fill in a form and our customer service team will take care of the rest.
Who am I buying these notes from?
Stuvia is a marketplace, so you are not buying this document from us, but from seller jhs1. Stuvia facilitates payment to the seller.
Will I be stuck with a subscription?
No, you only buy these notes for £5.49. You're not tied to anything after your purchase.
Can Stuvia be trusted?
4.6 stars on Google & Trustpilot (+1000 reviews)
105641 documents were sold in the last 30 days
Founded in 2010, the go-to place to buy revision notes and other study material for 13 years now