- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
October 20, 2023 by Printabulls Team Leave a Comment
If you can smell cider, cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin pie in the air then you know it must be fall! Of course, once autumn arrives the days start to get shorter, the air gets a little bit cooler, and the trees show off all their magnificent colors–the most visually beautiful sight of all!
If you love autumn then we know you’ll fall in love with all the fall-themed borders we’ve created for you! If you’re a teacher and like to send notes home to parents, you create a newsletter for a particular group, or you like to post pretty notes on your fridge or by your desk, then these Free Printable Fall Borders are perfect for you!
Simply follow these three easy steps to get your free printables in no time at all!
- Click on the image(s) of the fall/autumn borders you’d like to use,
- Download the PDF file(s) to your computer, and
It couldn’t be any easier to bring some autumn into your day! If you need any September, October, or November Calendars then hop on over to our Free Printable Calendars Page ! And if you love holidays that occur during the fall season too, be sure to check out our Free Halloween Printables , Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages , Free Thanksgiving Printables , and Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages !
For borders that go all the way to the edge, we recommend configuring your printer to print borderless so it doesn’t cut off the designed border on all four edges. While printers vary greatly, most printers will allow you to do so if you choose “Print using system dialog” and then look for a “borderless” option in Paper Size. For borders that do not go all the way to the edge, you should be able to print them as you normally would to get a beautiful fall border page! Happy printing!
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Printable Fall Writing Paper
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Are you looking for some cute fall writing paper?
These printouts are perfect for letters to friends or family members, journaling, poetry, handwriting practice, or any other creative project that requires lined paper .
Each page has a rounded border and the words “hello fall” at the top. There are also two colorable pumpkins on the bottom left.
They really are perfect for those chilly October or November months!
For personal use only. Please do not redistribute.
Wide-ruled fall paper
Practice sheets for pre-k and kindergarten
Blank fall writing paper
More printable paper
- Printable Halloween Paper
- Alphabet Tracing Sheets
- Number Tracing Sheets
More fall printables
- Fall Color By Numbers
Happy Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- Happy Fall Coloring Pages
I Am Thankful for Printables
Printable Heart Shape Templates for Cards, Crafts, and More
Cute Fall Calendar Printables
Printable Fall Word Search Puzzles for Kids
Fall Color by Number Printables
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Like bullet journaling? Create your own dotted grid paper, graph paper, lined notes page and more. Visit Online Graph Paper Maker tool.
- Printable »
- Stationery »
Fall Autumn Decorative Border
Download free printable Fall Autumn Decorative Border. For more similar Borders templates, browse our free printable library. Simply download and print them at home or office.
Scroll down for print and download options
Download free printable fall or autumn decorative border for use as photo frames or other fancy projects on letter size paper.
You may also like:
Four Leaf Clover Page Border
Mardi Gras Carnival Celebration Page Border
Fall Leaves Decorative Border
4th July Decorative Border
Christmas Decorative Lined Page Border
Green Christmas Snowman Decorative Page Border
Mardi Gras Carnival Page Border
Christmas Decorative Half Lined Page Border
Mexican Decorations Page Border
Red Christmas Bells and Snowflake Decorative Page Border
Browse all Borders Printable
- Free Printables
- Puzzle Books
- Back to School
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Join for Free
- Back to Listing
- Current: Theme Units
- Current: Holidays
- Current: Thanksgiving
Fall Leaves (elementary) Border Paper
Use this ‘border paper: fall leaves (elementary)’ printable worksheet in the classroom or at home. your students will love this ‘border paper: fall leaves (elementary)’. lined paper with illustrations of leaves in the surrounding border., resource tags, similar resources.
Patterns: Fall (primary)
Media Type PDF
Vocabulary – What Rhymes With Fall? version 2 (primary/elem)’ Booklet
A Turkey for Thanksgiving (elementary) Book
/ Thanksgiving Books
New to abcteach?
Sign up to Download From 49,000+ Resources
TERMS OF SERVICE
1.1. The abcteach.com public and membership websites have been in operation since about 2000, providing access to downloadable materials for educators and parents.
1.4. By using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms. We may, solely at our discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this web page, and you agree to be bound by these modifications or revisions. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms. From time to time, we will require that you confirm your agreement to the terms.
2.1. Sharing of password or login information is strictly prohibited. Suspension of account access may result from sharing of this information.
2.2. Worksheets and other materials available on abcteach, including clip art, may be printed or otherwise duplicated for use in your home or your classroom(s). Clip art on abcteach is intended as a resource for you in creating lessons and teaching materials and the like within your permitted usage of the Site. If you are a paid member, our clip art may be: placed on another publication as clip art, or distributed individually on a third-party authorship site, if you as a member give abcteach credit for any clip art intended to be redistributed. Giving credit to abcteach requires you to mention our name and website on any publications in which you use our clip art for redistribution. You may not use our clip art in the design or content of another website; or distribute our clip art electronically or by email or text or by any other media or social media. Furthermore, Members are prohibited from packaging our clip art into their own collections for sale, each clip art illustration used for resale, must be used individually, again giving credit to abcteach.com.
2.3. The abcteach copyright appears on every page; we require that this copyright remain in place on all reproductions.
2.4. Except as provided in section 2.7 below, all of the worksheets and other materials available on abcteach are intended for non-commercial educational purposes.
2.5. You may place links to abcteach from your own education website; however, copying or uploading abcteach resources and documents to your own site is a copyright violation and will be treated as such. Deep linking is not permitted. (A "deep link" is a hyperlink that bypasses a website's home page and takes the user directly to an internal page. For example, instead of linking to the home page of a newspaper, a deep link might take the user directly to a newspaper article within the site.) At abcteach, linking directly to a content page rather than the home page or a directory page is considered deep linking and is not permitted.
2.6. Under no circumstances may any of the documents, resources, clip art, worksheets, or other materials (including text, images, or website design) on abcteach be re-sold or re-distributed without the express permission of abcteach.
2.7. We may permit you to use abcteach materials in your creation and sale of educational materials produced by you individually, on sites such as Teachers Pay Teachers, upon your payment of a separate additional fee and your submission of an executed agreement as stated elsewhere on the Site. This would offer you a limited non-exclusive license to use abcteach materials within the scope of the separate agreement; such permission being terminable at any time by abcteach in our sole discretion; you agree that you will immediately cease the use, or offering for sale, or sale, of any such educational materials in the event we take such action. By using any materials, you acknowledge that other members may be acting under similar permissions and creating similar materials.
2.8. If you desire to use abcteach materials in any other manner, or if you have any questions about permissible uses that are not specifically addressed here, you should address your inquiry to support@abcteach.
3. Responsibility for User-Created Content
3.1. The Site has tools and other features, including but not limited to abctools, the abcWorkshop, and other applications, that facilitate the creation of user-generated word lists, puzzles, worksheets, and other resources. The user-selected content of such user-generated materials is your sole responsibility and not that of abcteach. If any other person, including children or students, uses your member account to access or use abctools or abcWorkshop or any other abcteach application, you agree to and assume responsibility for any such materials.
3.2. You are responsible for assuring that any materials, lists, documents or other documents created with this abcteach tools, resources, and applications, are appropriate, and you will not cause or permit the tool to be used to create harmful, vulgar, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate content.
3.3. If you share an abcteach document or user-generated document, by any means including any of the sharing features or applications or tools found on the Site, you are solely responsible for the content of the transmitted materials or documents.
3.4. If any sensitive materials or information or documents from the Site, or user-generated materials, are shared or provided to a child under the age of 13, you agree that you will first obtain express consent from the child’s parent or guardian(s) to share such documents with the child, and obtain permission and/or releases for the use of any user-generated information concerning the child or the child’s family that may be contained in such documents.
4. License Grant to abcteach
By posting information on or through our Sites, you automatically grant abcteach a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the information, alone or as part of other works, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
5. Charges, Payments, and Subscription Charges and Cancellation
5.1. We currently offer one-year and two-year individual memberships for single payment, and a monthly plan with payment of an initial setup charge followed by monthly payments. We also offer group memberships to schools, districts, and groups, the details of which are described separately. The terms and prices of individual memberships as they may exist from time to time are stated on the Site. We may choose to offer different membership plans. By becoming an abcteach member, you agree that we may renew your subscription automatically for the same subscription terms on the day your previous subscription ends, and you authorize us to charge you for the subscription term, unless you cancel your account prior to its renewal date through the cancellation process, as provided in sections 5.4 – 5.6 below.
5.2. We use third-party payment providers (such as CyberSource and other providers) for all credit and debit card and PayPal and similar transactions. We do not collect or retain information about user’s credit or debit cards or PayPal accounts or other payment mechanism, all of which information is retained and used according to secure procedures of the third-party payment providers.
5.3. Depending on the plan you choose, you will be charged a fee automatically through our renewal system. By becoming an abcteach member, you are agreeing that we are authorized to charge you the membership fee associated with the type of membership (monthly, yearly, or bi-yearly) that you chose during registration. You agree that we are authorized to charge you the membership fee at the then-current rate to the payment method you provided during registration. Please note that prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Fees each month may be modified using credit card, debit card, PayPal, or other payment methods available through your account. This includes: promotional discounts advertised in our weekly member newsletters, or on-brand promotional ads. Each renewal payment will take place on or about the anniversary of the original date of account registration. If all eligible payments methods we have on file for you are declined, you must provide us a new payment method promptly or your membership will be canceled. If the renewal of your membership fails for any reason, we will attempt to process your renewal for a period up to thirty (10) days.
5.4. Membership Cancellation. You may cancel your membership any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your settings. If you choose to cancel your subscription or fail to pay any fees, we may stop your membership. If you cancel your membership or are no longer a paid user, you have the option to continue use as a free user.
5.5. UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR ABCTEACH MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, USING ANY/ ALL ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHODS WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOUR ACCOUNT.
5.6. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Termination of your account may include removal of your access to all offerings of the website; including password, information, files, and user content associated with your account, and barring any further use of abcteach membership services and tools.
5.7. We may terminate your membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will provide a prorated refund based on the number of days/months remaining in your membership. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the membership agreement, or is harmful to our interests or another use.
5.9. We may offer, on the Site or through other means, and broadly or to limited groups of potential members, promotional prices, seasonal pricing, free trial memberships, or other special prices and terms. Such promotional activities do not affect existing memberships, and abcteach will not provide or offer such promotional prices to existing members or users, and will not provide refunds or rebates or other price protections.
- abcteach will not knowingly send marketing or other messages to children. Nor does abcteach knowingly permit children to communicate through the Site or to provide personal information to us.
- Member Registration Information. abcteach collects and stores certain information that members, subscribers, and users of the Site are required to provide in registering for or subscribing to the Site. Such information can vary depending on the nature of the account, and may include personal identifying information such as name, email address, school or district information, physical address, etc.
- Electronic Payment and Credit Card Information. abcteach currently utilizes third party providers to handle electronic and credit card payment transactions, and abcteach does not itself collect or store information concerning such payments. If you want to review the privacy policies of such third party service providers, please request contact information for those providers by contacting abcteach at the one of the addresses given below.
- Payments by Check or Bank Transfers. When abcteach receives payments by check or bank transfers, most often from schools and districts, we collect and maintain information about such payments.
- Information about Usage of the Site. We collect information on usage of the Site, which may include pages visited, and downloaded, time on site, identifying information about the uses, etc.
- Information derived from use of ABCTOOLS and abcWorkshop and other abcteach services and products. If a member or others introduce information into the system by utilizing any of abcteach's services or products including ABCTOOLS or abcWorkshop, it is possible such information will be gathered or stored. You represent, by using or permitting such use of the Site by yourself or by others or by children, that any personal information that may be included in such usage is used with permission and authority, including parental consent, and that you represent to us and our service providers that we are permitted to use the information.
- Registration and use of the Site.
- Payment for membership or subscriptions or products or services.
- Internal business purposes.
- Newsletters distribution.
- Special offers and marketing relating to abcteach.
- Customer service and problem resolution.
- Enforcement of abcteach intellectual property rights and membership terms and conditions.
- Responding to legal process or governmental requests for information.
- As required under applicable law or regulations.
- In connection with possible future transactions affecting abcteach, such as the sale of the Site, or mergers, sales of assets, reorganizations, etc. , in which event all or a part of stored information including member and user information may be transferred to a successor business or website operator.
- As we may require in connection with specific services and products, current or future.
- Children's Privacy Notice Usage of the Site is limited to adults and children are not permitted to use the Site. Nor do we request that any personal information be provided by or about children including those in your family or classroom. Children under the age of 13 are not requested to provide any personal information while using the Site. However, to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, if it is brought to our attention that children under 13 years of age intend to use the Site, we reserve the right to require you to seek the consent of Parents in order for children under 13 years of age to use the Site in any manner that could result in the submission of personal information, and to terminate your access to the Site if such consent(s) is not obtained or submitted timely. If a member, teacher, or parent uses the Site or any of its tools or products in a manner by which a child could disclose personal information to others, it shall be a representation by that member, teacher or parent that the child's parent has expressly authorized such use and has expressly authorized abcteach to collect, store, and distribute the child's personal information to other users of the Site. Additionally, such personal information may be collected or stored by the cookies and other technologies described above. Parents may contact abcteach at the addresses provided below.
- Security abcteach attempts to secure its information and that of others by using reasonable safeguards and procedures. However, no internet or electronic data communication, transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. For that reason, abcteach cannot and does not guaranty the security of information transmitted to or shared with us. You use the Site and provide and share information at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, you should not submit or share personal information or other sensitive information.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless abcteach, and all related parties and services, from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, causes of action, or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our Sites.
- No Warranties Use of this service is on an "as-is" basis. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. Any contact with any agents of this service, either in person or through electronic means does not create a warranty.
REVISION DATE: August 1, 2017
Autumn-Themed A4 Page Borders
SUGGEST A RESOURCE
- Book Corner
- Communication, Language and Literacy (CLL)
- Alphabet Charts
- Border Paper + Writing Frames
- High Frequency Words
- Phonics + Reading
- Songs + Rhymes
- Speaking + Listening
- Word banks + Word Mats
- Writing Templates
- Expressive Art & Design (EAD)
- Being Imaginative
- Colour + pattern
- Construction + tools
- Exploring and Using Materials
- Movement + dance
- Music + instruments
- Literacy (Year 1)
- Word Banks + Word Mats
- Writing Frames + Border Paper
- Math (Year 1)
- Addition + Subtraction
- Counting in 2s 5s 10s
- Hundred Square
- Maths Vocabulary
- Number Bonds
- Number Lines
- Odd and Even
- Hundred Squares
- Number Line + Number Strips
- Shape, Space + Measure
- Personal, Social & Emotional Development (PSED)
- Making Relationships
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour
- Self Confidence & Self Awareness
- Physical Development (PD)
- Gross Motor
- Health + Self Care
- Play Dough Mats
- Building Site / Construction
- Cafe / Market / Shop
- Garden Centre
- Hospital + Doctor
- Train / Underground Station
- Understanding the World (UW)
- Festivals + Celebrations
- Homes + Buildings
- People + Communities
- Space + planets
- Weather + Seasons
- Alphabet Charts / Alphabet Strips
- Birthday Banners
- Black and White Printables
- Fine Motor & Gross Motor Skills
- Handwriting Helpers
- Play Dough Recipes
- Phonics Play Pack
- Play Dough Play Pack
- Year 1 Phonics Screening Check
- Waldorf Education
- Beach, Coast and Seaside
- Building Site + Construction
- Coronation King Charles
- Doctor + Hospital
- Earth Day + Reuse + Reduce + Recycle
- Emergency Services
- Fireworks + Bonfire
- Fish + Rainbow Fish
- Flowers + Plants
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Liberty Print
- Luna New Year (Chinese New Year)
- Mother's Day, Father's Day, Parents' Day
- NYC - New York City USA
- Ocean + Underwater
- Outdoor Gardening
- Owl Babies + Woodland
- Pancake Day - Shrove Tuesday
- Sports + Tennis
- Stories + Fairy Tales + Traditional Tales
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Traditional Tales
- Valentine's day
- Challenge Area
- Classroom Signs
- EYFS Classroom - resources
- Teacher Prompts + Stationery
- Transition Teaching
- Tray Labels
- Year 1 Classroom - resources
- Area Photo Cards
- Birthday Display
- Days of the Week
- Decorations + Images
- Display Lettering
- Instant Display Titles
- Literacy Display
- Maths Display
- Months of the Year
- Phonics Display
- Mud Kitchen
- Type Your Title
Autumn Paper (thin lines)
Beautiful autumn paper for children to decorate or write onto..
Choose the right paper for the child, or let them choose themselves (plain, lined/thin lined/thick and half lined paper)
Add this paper to a clipboard and take outdoors or just add to an autumn table to let children explore.
An Early Years (EYFS) and Primary School printable teaching resource.
Print Play Learn
Need some inspiration?
10 fun kids travel games that help them learn on the go.
16 Indoor Activities that Strengthen Gross Motor Skills
- Printables of ‘Like a Girl!’
- The Printable Freebie Bundle
- The Clever Explorer’s Activity Pages
- 3D Gingerbread House to Color
- Pirates Photo Template
- Greeting Cards
- kawaii Animal Bookmarks
- Cheer-up DIY Notebook
- Australia Planner Stickers
- Shaker Envelope to Print and Make
- Valentine’s Day Gift Box
- Valentine’s Day Wrapping Paper
- Valentine’s Day Monkey Tag
- Romantic Cards & Envelopes
- Easter Treat Bag Topper
- Easter Tags With Mazes
- Printable bunny box template
- Spring Planner Stickers
- Teacher appreciation gift bag
- Gift Bag for July 4th
- Summer Printables Collection
- Mindfulness Tracker
- Luau Party Favor Box
- Memory Game for Summer
- Summer Planner Stickers
- Summer Friendly Stickers
- Fiesta planner stickers
- Back to School Kawaii Kit
- Motivational Lunchbox Notes
- Memory Game for Fall
- Halloween Treat Bag Toppers
- Halloween Trick or Treat Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Cards
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags
- Thanksgiving table setting kit
- Letter to Santa Template
- Planner stickers for Fall
- Christmas wish list with an Elf
- DIY Nativity Scene to Color
- Christmas Tags for Cookies
- Cupcake Toppers
- All Writing Papers
- Girl Power Writing Paper
- Valentine’s Day Writing Paper Sets
- Mermaid Writing Paper
- Self Care Writing Paper
- Cute Japan Writing Paper
- Writing Paper for Spring
- Circus Writing Paper
- Kawaii Tea Time Writing Paper
- ‘I Love Summer!’
- Writing Paper for Fall
- Halloween writing paper
- Winter Wonderland Letter Paper
- Coloring Pages of ‘Like a Girl!’
- Mermaid Coloring book for Positive Thinking
- Fairy tales
- Outer space
- Circus coloring kit DIY
- Greeting cards
- Gift box templates
- Under the sea
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Easter Kawaii Coloring Page
- Kawaii Passover coloring page
- Rosh Hashanah
- Mermaid Christmas
- 3D Gingerbread House
- Kawaii animals bookmarks
- Unicorn magnet from foam sheets
- Thanksgiving DIY cards with printables
- Easter basket to print and color
- Purim felt bag with a clown
- Pen holder with stickers
- Bookmark with stained glass
- DIY handbag hooks with resin cast
- Foam sheet ballerina
- Pop up Passover card
- Halloween trick or treat bag (free printable)
- Leprechaun finger puppet
- Spaghetti hat with meatballs
- DIY Christmas miniatures
- DIY Christmas coloring book
- Shaker card with a twist
- Pencils with printable toppers
- Dancing clown from card stock
Free printable writing paper for fall
It is still steaming hot outside, but I am already preparing myself for the arrival of fall. I am a big summer fan so it’s always sad for me to see August pass by. And yet, autumn decorations are so cute and pretty that I can forgive the drop in temperatures just for the pleasure of seeing them! With that in mind I created my new free printable writing paper for fall.
This writing paper has cute illustrations from of my recent Fall Clipart Set , which is available in my Etsy shop . It’s a clipart bundle with illustrations of autumn leaves, cute kids, forest animals, pumpkins and all the beloved autumn symbols. Each item is saved separately as a PNG file with transparent background, and there is also a vector version that can be scaled to any size without quality loss.
Click on the image to see this clipart:
There are many things I want to design with this clipart set, but today’s free printable writing paper for fall was my first choice. That’s because A. I love letter paper and B. I know that other people love letter paper, since my collection of free printable letter paper is the most visited page in my website! Thank you stationery lovers for enjoying my printables! *^^*
Ok, let’s turn on the printer. Here are two writing papers you can use for your letters or notes. Simply click on the link under each image to download the high quality PDF. Hope you enjoy them!
Printable writing for fall
Writing paper for fall – Purple – Download PDF
Writing paper for fall – Blue – Download PDF
As always, I will Pin today’s free printable writing paper to my Pinterest account , where I curate lots of lovely things. Feel free to Pin this page too!
There is more where these came from! Check out my collection of free printable writing papers . You’ll find beautiful stationery papers for various occasions, decorated with my original graphics.
More fall printables
Love stationery items? So do I! Let’s enjoy these free printable fall planner stickers :
If you are looking for a fun fall craft to make with the kids, try this fall themed DIY gift box . It comes with a free printable template to color:
For a relaxing busy time, here are some free printable pall coloring pages :
And don’t forget my printable fall memory game – happy family time guaranteed!
*Please note that all of the free printables in my website are for personal, non-commercial use only. Please don’t share them without a link and credit. Thank you! ♥
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Search for:
Gift for you:
My clip art resources:
My activity book for clever explorers:
The empowering coloring book for girls:
click here to visit my greeting cards store ▼
Browse all my stock illustrations:
Copyright © 2024 Ayelet Keshet. Proudly powered by WordPress . Chooko design by Iceable Themes
Printable Lined Paper With Borders
The lined paper has been around since the beginning people were familiar with writing. Maybe the inventor of the lined paper has realized from the beginning, the existence of lined paper will never end because of its very useful function to help people tidy up their writing.
Table of Images 👆
- Printable Lined Writing Paper Template
- Printable Lined Writing Paper with Border
- Printable Writing Paper with Borders
- Printable Lined Paper with Borders
- Printable Lined Paper to Print
- Heart Lined Paper
- Printable Writing Paper With Star Border
- Printable Swirling Border Lined Paper
Why is there lined paper with borders?
The lined paper has been around since the beginning people were familiar with writing. Maybe the inventor of the lined paper has realized from the beginning, the existence of lined paper will never end because of its very useful function to help people tidy up their writing. However, there is one element of lined paper that currently has its own appeal, namely borders. In a lined paper with borders, you will feel a different sensation of writing on paper, because it feels special with borders surrounding your writing.
Do use borders have an effect on writings?
The effect that borders have on writings is actually not something you can see in the written content. Borders cannot improve sentence structure in writing. Borders also can not make your writing neat because that is a function of lined paper. There is no specific effect on the text of borders. but the effect that borders can give to your entire writing is to make it more lively, classy (because of the design on the borders), and it does not look like regular writing (especially when you make a long text and it can give you boredom when reading).
How to choose the design of borders in the lined paper?
Talking about borders, you will get to know the designs that are a part of it. In general, the simplest borders are to provide lines on each side of the lined paper. Meanwhile, nowadays people are competing to have a variety of attractive designs for borders. This will strengthen the character of the writing itself. So, a tip for choosing a design of borders on lined paper is to find a correlation between the design and the writing. You can start with the main idea in one of them. Then after that, you can find a way to find a link for the two.
We also have more printable border you may like: Printable Halloween Pumpkin Border Printable Pumpkin Page Border Pumpkin Border Downloadable Printable Paper
Is lined paper with borders part of school equipment?
You may be wondering if lined paper with borders is part of school equipment. More precisely, using lined paper with borders can be part of it, but also not mandatory. This is not the main purpose or important material taught in schools. But you can use lined paper with borders as an ice-breaking activity for kids, or use it as a task to do at home when school holidays arrive. This goes back to the teacher's decision to give it to the child.
Article written by Shasmitha Mutiara, last updated on Feb 02, 2022 and edited by Printablee Team.
More printable images tagged with:
Have something to tell us?
Dec 12, 2022
Great printable resource! The lined paper with borders is simple and functional, making it perfect for all my writing needs. Thank you for this helpful resource!
Jul 4, 2022
Printable lined paper with borders is a practical resource that helps individuals of all ages and backgrounds organize their ideas, improve handwriting, and enhance creativity in a visually appealing way.
Feb 6, 2022
Printable lined paper with borders is a useful tool for students and professionals alike, as it provides a visually appealing structure for writing tasks and promotes neatness and organization in written work.
Nov 9, 2021
Printable lined paper with borders provides a convenient and visually appealing way to organize thoughts, notes, and ideas, making it easier to read and understand the content.
Feb 15, 2021
Printable lined paper with borders is an incredibly useful resource, providing a visually appealing and structured layout for writing and note-taking, making organization effortless and enhancing productivity.
Printable Cross Stitch Borders
Printable Halloween Pumpkin Border
Printable Christmas Borders
Printable Happy Birthday Borders
Printable Halloween Borders
Find free printable content.
- Share full article
Eagle Pass Dispatch
At Ground Zero on the Texas Border, a Round of ‘Combat Golf’
At the center of a dispute over immigration enforcement along the Texas border, an unusual golf course operates alongside National Guard troops, Humvees and rolls of concertina wire.
By J. David Goodman
J. David Goodman, The Times’s Houston bureau chief, played a recent round of golf at the municipal course in Eagle Pass, Texas.
At the center of a fierce legal battle over immigration enforcement lies a city park along the border in Eagle Pass, Texas.
In January, Gov. Greg Abbott directed National Guard troops to take over the park, known as Shelby Park, to intercept migrants crossing the Rio Grande from Mexico. Now, at a place where residents have often gathered for picnics and play, Humvees guard makeshift gates. Coils of barbed wire bristle all around. Men and women in camouflage patrol the perimeter.
Still, there is one group of people who remain free to enter Shelby Park, as always, with no questions asked: golfers.
The Eagle Pass municipal golf course, perched on a slope that descends to the river, has continued to welcome players even as its surroundings have increasingly resembled an urban conflict zone. Anyone can play its nine holes, for a $20 weekend fee that includes clubs.
Its continued operation is one of the stark contrasts of life in this small section of the border, where desperate migrants surrender to Border Patrol in lush pecan orchards, and Texas law enforcement officers, locked in a tense standoff with the federal government, are also careful not to damage the golf course greens.
Upon arriving at the course, it is immediately apparently that there is something different about this one: Golf carts are lined up along a towering black fence that runs along either side of the golf shop. The structure was erected by the federal government more than a decade ago , long before the recent surges of migrants, to help maintain security on the U.S. border.
From the first tee, a layered vista unfurls. On the Mexican side, painted murals can be seen in Piedras Negras rising up near the riverbank. On the American side, there is a wall of rusting shipping containers topped with concertina wire along the water. The containers have been placed there in increasing numbers by Texas over the last two years , part of Mr. Abbott’s border security program known as Operation Lone Star.
The risk associated with an errant shot grows as the course descends closer to the river bank, where National Guard troops are most active.
Alongside a fairway one recent day, a white pickup truck rattled along, tugging a trailer full of concertina wire. Golfers said they had grown used to the presence of military vehicles and the new hazards they introduced.
“My friend hit a car once,” said Rolf Rothen, a Swiss immigrant who works as the executive chef at a casino in Eagle Pass. He said one of the state’s vehicles happened to be patrolling near the course. “It’s OK.”
By the containers, discarded wire sat in a rough bundle, with pieces of tattered clothing belonging to migrants still caught in its sharp spikes. Mr. Rothen said he had knocked a ball into a patch of concertina wire on another occasion.
“I left it there,” he said.
A pair of holes run from south to north along the river, where the tall reeds that once rose up along the riverbank, providing an effective hiding place for unauthorized migrants, have been chopped down and replaced by the shipping containers.
The third tee sits near the columns of one of the two international bridges that connect Eagle Pass to Mexico. Until recently, the shady area under the bridge had been used by federal Border Patrol agents as a staging ground for detaining and processing large numbers of migrants.
But that changed after Texas took over Shelby Park and banned the Border Patrol from using it, complaining that federal agents were helping migrants cross by cutting through the state’s concertina wire. Texas and the federal government are currently fighting in court over that, and the much broader and more consequential issue of who has ultimate authority over the border .
Yet even in December, when thousands of people a day were crossing at Eagle Pass, the golf course remained open. In a widely shared video posted that month on TikTok, a golfer hit a drive, and a large group of migrants under the bridge erupted in cheers.
The number of migrants crossing into the park dropped sharply in January. Those who do cross into Shelby Park have been arrested by state police, charged with misdemeanor trespassing and taken to a local jail.
From the fairway of the fourth hole, a shallow-water patrol boat could occasionally be heard passing, its propeller sounding like a helicopter. Some of the boats belong to Florida, which is supporting the Texas border security effort.
The hole is tricky because getting to the green requires hitting over an arroyo, a drainage channel, that has been densely lined with concertina wire. As the wind whipped up, a tattered blue parka tumbled across the grass, away from the concertina wire and containers, its sleeves ripped in several places and its white stuffing spilling out on the grass.
Fernando Bonilla, 56, recalled his shot on the hole the previous day. “The only reason I didn’t end up with a bad hook into the Rio Grande was because of the containers,” he said. He treated the unusual obstacle as he does the fall leaves on the course in his home state of Georgia, he said. “The rules allow you to play off of the leaves and not lose a stroke. So, I didn’t discount the stroke from hitting the containers.”
Another obstacle was a group of National Guard troops conferring nearby, outside a large olive green tent.
“Yesterday I was afraid of hitting the Texas National Guard, so I played it toward the bridge,” Mr. Bonilla said. “Then today, I was like, ‘I’m going for it.’ Because it’s actually further than you think.”
He added: “This is combat golf.”
Later in the day, Mr. Abbott held a news conference nearby , along with 13 other Republican governors to denounce President Biden’s immigration policies, not far from the fourth green.
The presence of so much law enforcement infrastructure on the course has at times created tension with the city of Eagle Pass, which oversees its operation. The city has billed the state for more than $10,000 in damage, according to the interim city manager, Ivan Morua, mostly from trucks driving over the grass and damaging water lines.
But the national attention that has come to Eagle Pass because of the clash over border politics has been good for the golf course, said its manager, Carla Rodriguez, 23, who grew up in the city and played on the high school’s golf team.
“We’re seeing a lot of walk-ins,” she said. “Some play. And some just want to see what the border looks like.” She says the club also has many Mexican members who come over from Piedras Negras to play, usually on Thursdays, and then return.
City officials said they were using any extra revenue to help fix up patchy greens and some dusty areas along the fairways.
“The course is probably the best it’s been,” Ms. Rodriguez said.
Even with the new obstacles.
J. David Goodman is the Houston bureau chief for The Times, reporting on Texas and Oklahoma. More about J. David Goodman