Lined Paper Templates
Lined paper is simple paper having fine vertical and/or horizontal lines on it. You can also call such a paper a ruled paper. Here we are sharing several Lined Paper Templates for multiple purposes. Mostly, these templates are used in schools, offices, and engineering paperwork. Engineers use them in drafting sketches and diagrams as well. In these Lined Paper Templates, you will find lines of various types by means of different margins and sections. The line patterns on these paper templates depend upon their common use. You can use Lined paper in different fields for multiple sorts of writing and drafting. The main use of lined paper is by school-going children that learn to write with the help of lined paper. Here we will discuss multiple uses of lined paper in school or by students.
Colorful Lined Paper Template – MS Word Format
Lined Paper Template for English – MS Word Format
These Lined papers are the best to provide children with an easy way to learn writing. When young children start their education, they learn to write English alphabets. This is the best way to make them write words correctly in their proper shapes. We can say that students start learning to draw shapes of words and numbers. Hence printed Lined paper is the very first requirement for children to begin learning at home or in school. Lined paper is the perfect guide for children to write words and numbers in proper height, width, and spacing margin.
Dotted Lined Paper Template for Kids
Drafting and sketching is another use of lined paper that is associated with schools, colleges, and students. Students make shapes like triangles, squares, rounds, and lines with help of lined papers. Students can draw different types of items and sketches using lined paper. But the main thing is that lined paper always helps students in the initial stage. Consider it as a practicing tool for students to learn to make different types of shapes and drawings.
Writing Lined Paper Template in MS Word
General writing is also a very common practice by students made on lined papers. Notebooks of school children always consist of lined paper even for each subject. However, the margins and spacing of lines may differ according to the languages used to write.
Blank Lined Paper Template in MS Word
Students also learn calligraphy art by using lined papers. Lined paper is the best to make them aware of writing words in the proper size including their height, width, length, margin, and spacing. Calligraphy art is totally based on lined paper and helps students to be efficient in this art. Teachers use Blank lined paper to teach students how to write within two lines.
Simple Lined Paper Template in MS Word
Different types of mathematical and statistical facts are written on lined papers. Making diagrams and sketches is a very common practice by students in schools and colleges. It helps students to make diagrams in the correct size and position on the paper. Position marking is the main use of lined paper in case of using in making diagrams and sketches.
Office Administration also uses Lined papers in schools to prepare multiple lists related to students and school activities. They also prepare attendance sheets, student lists, list of school supplies, etc. using lined papers.
All these are multiple uses of these lined paper templates that we are sharing here to help you.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- PowerPoint Tips
- Office Tips
- Submit Guest Post
How to Create a Lined Paper Template in Microsoft Word
If you want to create a lined paper in Microsoft Word and print it out for some special requirements, you actually don’t need to download the template from Internet or draw the line by yourself. Just imagine the lined paper is a one-column table without vertical borders, the method is quite self-explanatory now.
5 responses to “How to Create a Lined Paper Template in Microsoft Word”
[…] To create your lined paper template and edit it as much as you want, you can use Microsoft Word’s tables. We’ve created a template for you so you don’t have to start from scratch (the process does take a few minutes but you can edit our template below right away). If you are interested in reviewing the full process to create A4 lined template in Microsoft Word, we recommend viewing this page on myofficetricks.com. […]
Hi, Thanks for the quick tutorial. I didn’t even realize that it was this simple! You saved me a bit of searching for templates that others have created. What’s usually a standard spacing? About 1 cm? Keep up the good work. Matt
I’m so happy to be able to help you! and thank you for your support~
[…] Download Tags: avery template 5366, download avery template […]
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2019 My Microsoft Office Tips All Rights Reserved
Printable Lined Paper
I've seen some sites offering printable lined paper and thought that was pretty silly until I wanted to use some lined paper and couldn't find any. A while back we created some different types of printable graph paper templates using Word, so we used a similar technique to create some boring but useful lined paper (by adding borders to tables in Microsoft Word).
Printable Lined Paper - College Ruled
This college ruled lined paper has 7.1 mm rows with a left and top margin of 32 mm.
Printable Lined Paper - Wide Ruled
This wide ruled lined paper has 8.7 mm rows with a left and top margin of 32 mm.
Printable Lined Paper - Narrow Ruled
This narrow ruled lined paper has 0.25" rows (about 6.4mm) with a left and top margin of about 1.25"
Lined Paper Template
This template uses a very simple 1-column table with 0.5 inch left/right margins and 1.25 inch top margin. The rows are 0.25 inches in height. You can modify the row heights and borders by modifying the table properties. You can edit the margins via Layout > Margins.
Customizing the Lined Paper Template in Word
You can use the lined paper templates for Word to print your own lined paper with different line heights or line colors. The template was created using a Table, so to change the row heights or borders, select the rows or columns that you want to modify, then right-click on one of them and select Table Properties.
If you want to specify a row height in millimeters, but Word is displaying the heights in inches, then you can either do the math conversion yourself, or you can change the settings in Word to display dimensions in millimeters. To do that, go to File > Options > Advanced and under the Display options, change the "Show measurements in units of:" setting.
Note: These templates include a page margin because most printers won't print to the extreme edge of the paper. That is why the lines do not extend all the way to the edges like they do on common notebook filler paper that you buy at the store.
- Ruled Paper Sizes - at wikipedia.com
Follow Us On ...
Word & Excel Templates
Printable Word and Excel Templates
Lined Paper Templates
Whether your child is practicing to improve his handwriting or wants to take notes, it is always useful to make use of lined paper. A decorated and beautiful paper improves the quality of the work done on it. Taking notes or writing down a poem on lined paper makes it look more beautiful.
Lined paper templates:
The template for lined paper is available and can be found on this website which is ready to download and printed. The line papers are available in different sizes, and the user can use any of them according to his needs.
You can get the lined papers in portrait and landscape orientation. Apart from this, the lined papers depend on the use of the person. If you want to use these papers for handwriting, there is a separate category of lined papers which have been prepared for handwriting.
These templates contain pages in different colors so that the kids can be encouraged to practice their handwriting. The orientation of these pages can be changed easily if you want. You can also add borders on the paper to make it look beautiful and presentable. Another feature of these templates is that you can increase or decrease the margins of the paper. For example, if you want to create a hole punching on the left side of the paper, you can increase the margins of that side.
Through the customization feature of the templates, you can bring several innovations to the paper. You can add the drawing in the background or any landscape to enhance the beauty of the paper. The theme of the paper can also be set if something related to the event is going to be written on it. The lined paper can be printed for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, New year, and many other events.
Apart from themes, the spacing between the lines can also be changed. You can get lined paper with an interline spacing of 1cm, 1.5cm, and 2cm, etc. A template for dotted lined paper is also available for free download from this website.
How to Create a Lined Document in Word
- Small Business
- Setting Up a New Business
- Setting Up a New Business Basics
- ')" data-event="social share" data-info="Pinterest" aria-label="Share on Pinterest">
- ')" data-event="social share" data-info="Reddit" aria-label="Share on Reddit">
- ')" data-event="social share" data-info="Flipboard" aria-label="Share on Flipboard">
How to Highlight Two Lines in Excel
How to make parallel lines in photoshop, how to make diagonal text in word.
- How to Make Place Cards With Microsoft Word
- How to Make a Fill-In-The-Blank Form With Microsoft Word 2010
Whether you believe in having your employees sign on the dotted line or are going back to old-style printed forms, trying to insert a line in word document can be difficult even for the steadiest hand. But you can take advantage of Word’s collection of shapes, which includes a line-drawing tool, to quickly draw and duplicate straight lines. Use lines that stretch across a page to denote a place for paragraphs of writing or short lines where executives should be placing their signatures or initials.
Create a Lined Notebook Paper Template in Word
Open Word. If the program's current default of a traditional 8.5 inch-by-11 inch paper doesn’t fit your lined document requirements, click the "Page Layout" tab. Click the “Size” button on the ribbon and choose your preferred document size. You can also click the “Orientation” button on the ribbon to change from Word’s default portrait, or vertical, size to landscape, which is wider than it is long.
Click the Insert tab, then click the “Shapes” button on the ribbon. Choose the first option, “Line,” under the “Lines” group. If you hover the cursor over the shapes, you’ll see the title of each shape pop up.
Position the cursor near the left margin but leave room so you do not run off the Word page onto the gray background. Press and hold the “Shift” key on the keyboard, then press and hold the left mouse button as you drag to the right side of the page. Release the “Shift” key and the left mouse button and the Word horizontal line appears.
Click the line to open the orange Drawing Tools tab. This is where you can format your line, such as changing its color, thickness and design by clicking the “Shape Outline” button on the ribbon. It’s beneficial to change your line’s design first, before you duplicate it, so you won’t have to reformat lines multiple times.
Right-click the line. You’ll see a green dot appear at each end of the line. Select “Copy.”
Click off the line, anywhere on the white Word page, and choose “Paste” or press “Ctrl-V."
Drag the newly pasted line into place below the first. How you place your lines will vary. For example, you may want to leave enough space between lines for employees to write or for something to be typed in manually at a later time.
Drag the cursor to highlight the two lines. Right-click the highlight and select “Copy,” then click off the lines, right-click and select “Paste.” Two new lines paste in. Drag them into place.
Fill the Word document with lines, to your preference, by highlighting, copying and pasting. This saves you the time from having to redraw the lines and ensures they’re all the same length.
Add other elements to the lined document, such as a business logo, by clicking the “Picture” button on the Insert tab’s ribbon. Browse to the logo and double-click it. If you need to move the lines to fit the logo, highlight them with the cursor, then drag them all together so they keep their layout.
Click the File tab’s “Save As” option. Type a name for the lined document file, set the location to save the file and click the “Save” button.
- The suggestions here go above and beyond what you may need for your Word lined document. Pick and choose what best suits your business, which may be simply lines on a page.
- Goodwin College: Microsoft Word 2010 Tutorial
Fionia LeChat is a technical writer whose major skill sets include the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher), Photoshop, Paint, desktop publishing, design and graphics. LeChat has a Master of Science in technical writing, a Master of Arts in public relations and communications and a Bachelor of Arts in writing/English.
How to add a horizontal line in word, how to add a line to a header in word, how to draw multiple lines on powerpoint, how to change the gridlines in word on a mac, how to disable line endings in notepad, how to get rid of auto hyphen in word, how to erase lines from a picture in openoffice draw, how to keep a word on a line in ms word, how to make a divider on microsoft word, most popular.
- 1 How to Add a Horizontal Line in Word
- 2 How to Add a Line to a Header in Word
- 3 How to Draw Multiple Lines on PowerPoint
- 4 How to Change the Gridlines in Word on a Mac
- Search for:
- Freebie Vault
Even more printables, visit our printables shop.
- Digital Planners
All planners & templates, popular planner printables, popular templates.
- Coloring Pages
Printable lined paper – 36 template styles.
Gone are the days when you desperately need lined paper but don’t have any on hand. No more drawing your lines with a ruler to create your own additional stationery, just simply use these printable lined paper templates!
These lined paper templates are available in many sizes and colors and are all free. You can use these for handwriting, note-taking, writing letters, and much more.
These lined paper templates are great for everyone including kids of all ages such as those in high school and college students.
Use the lined paper to print for anything and everything! You can use it as additional paper in your planner or journal, use it to help kids practice their creative writing process, or use it as a quick fix for when you run out of lined paper at work or home.
Printable Notebook Paper
You will find printable lined notebook paper in different styles and there is a type of template for every need such as:
- Wide Ruled Lined Paper
- Narrow Ruled Lined Paper
- Cornell Lined Paper
- Legal Line Paper (includes red vertical line)
- Single Column Lined Paper
- Two Column Lined Paper
- Two Column Left Lined Paper
- Two Column Right Lined Paper
- Three Coumn Lined Paper
All of these lined paper templates use horizontal lines and most have a margin or space for you to hole punch or make notes down the side.
There are two paper sizes available – US letter and A4 and I’ve created the ruled paper templates in two different colors – yellow and white, so you can use your preferred color. The color of the lines is basic black.
You can save this free printable writing paper as a PNG image or PDF. Open the image to get the PNG printable, or choose the PDF link to get the .pdf version.
Printable Lined Paper
These lined paper templates are all US letter size in the color white. The page orientation of our templates is portrait. If you would like landscape versions then leave me a comment below.
Lined Paper Templates
This type of paper template is US letter size and in yellow.
Lined Paper To Print
This lined paper to print is A4 size in white.
Handwriting Paper Printable
These handwriting paper printable templates are A4 size in yellow.
These writing paper printables work just the same as regular paper so you can use a pencil or marker as you would on regular paper. You are essentially just printing the lines on top of your blank paper.
The lined paper template prints on US Letter size or A4 paper. Simply click on the image or the PDF link and save it to your computer before printing.
More Free Templates
I hope you find these templates useful! I’m always looking to create free printables that you guys want and need so remember to reach out and share your thoughts!
What do other people print after viewing this ?
Business Goal Setting Worksheet
Free Printable Purchase Order Tracker
Simple Project Plan Template
Printable Simple Sales Tracker
Advertising Tracker Templates For Your Small Business
New Product Ideas Planner – For Etsy, Shopify & Amazon Sellers
Get notified of our upcoming free printables – you’re gonna love them!
If you love this post then please share it with your friends and family , pin it to Pinterest and show us your creations on Instagram .
Follow World of Printables on Pinterest
The printables that you find here are the copyright of World of Printables – you cannot redistribute or sell any of these printables or templates, although you can link back to our website.
World of Printables
About the Authors: Ellie Watson and Don Watson are the creative minds behind World of Printables. They are both professional graphic designers with over 30 years of combined experience in the graphic design industry and have dedicated their careers to crafting beautiful and practical printables. Through their articles, they share their expertise and insights to help readers make the most of these printable designs. Whether it's printable planners, calendars, templates, or educational worksheets, Ellie and Don are passionate about adding value to your life through their printable creations. Stay inspired and organized with Ellie and Don's expert tips and designs at World of Printables. Learn more .
- All Printables
- Planner Stickers
- Bullet Journals
- Help & Support
Username or email address *
Remember me Log in
Lost your password?
How to Make Lined Paper With Microsoft Word
The high cost of printer ink makes it far more expensive to print lined paper compared to buying it, but there are times when you may want to customize your own paper. For example, a teacher might want to create editable lined paper for a kindergarten class and then add different graphics to reflect the season throughout the year. There are several ways you can create lined paper in Microsoft Word, including editing the properties of a table or underlining blank text. You can also search for a lined paper template for Word that meets your requirements.
Create a Word Document with Lines Template
The best way to find a lined paper template is by searching on the official Microsoft Office templates website (see Resources). You also have the option of searching online for templates when you use the "New" command to create a new document in Word, but the results of the search may not be as complete as searching directly from the template website. After you type the words "lined paper" into the template search field, you'll see several templates that have been created for specific functions. If one of the templates fits your requirements, click on the template link to download. When you open the downloaded template file in Word, you can modify the template to further customize it and then save it as a Word document.
Video of the Day
Using a Word Table for Lined Paper
Many lined paper templates use a single column table in Word. You can make your own by creating a new blank document and using the "Table" command on the "Insert" tab to make a table with one column wide and with enough rows to fill the page (use the Insert Row command on the right mouse button menu to add rows if necessary). Use the resize handles on the corners of the table to extend the table width as needed. Once you have the basic table, select "Table Properties" from the right mouse menu and customize the table to resemble lined paper. This may include setting the line height and should include removing the left and right borders on the table. You can do this using the "Borders" drop-down menu under the "Design" tab of "Table Tools."
Underline Blank Spaces
One of the quickest ways to create the effect of lined paper in Word is by underlining blank text. Create a new document. Press the "Tab2 key repeatedly to fill the space where you want lines. Select the lines you just added and use Ctrl+U to underline the blank text. You can also use the "Underline" button on the "Font" tab to apply underlining to selected blank text.
- Microsoft Office: Insert a Table
- Microsoft Office: Underline Blank Spaces for a Printed Form
- Microsoft Office: Office Templates & Themes
Report an Issue
Top Contributors in Word: Stefan Blom - Charles Kenyon - Suzanne S. Barnhill - Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word) - Bob Jones AKA: CyberTaz ✅
February 13, 2024
Top Contributors in Word:
Stefan Blom - Charles Kenyon - Suzanne S. Barnhill - Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word) - Bob Jones AKA: CyberTaz ✅
- Search the community and support articles
- Microsoft 365 and Office
- Search Community member
Ask a new question
Word Notebook Template - lined paper template
Is it possible to create a lined paper template on Word? One that is like a typical notebook page (i.e red verticle line on the left for a margin, black or blue lines across)
I would like to type up my notes onto lined paper as I find it easier to review in that format. It is not so much as for printing the work but for sharing it online with my other classmates.
I have tried inserting lines from the “shape” section but the lines move as I type. I also tried a table but it was too difficult to write all my notes whilst keeping the format correct.
Is there any way of achieving this? Thank you
- Independent Advisor
Hi Thalia, Yes it is possible. You would probably do it most easily by placing a single-column table without side borders in your header, set to be behind text. Here is such a template:
Notebook Template - free download by Charles Kenyon http://addbalance.com/word/download.htm#NotebookTemplate
This is a link to a non-Microsoft site.
This forum is a user-to-user support forum. I am a fellow user. I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help. You can ask for more help by replying to this post (Reply button below). Regards
25 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
Thanks for your feedback.
I managed to figure out a way to do it. My document is on my googleshare docs:
This is how I did it:
1) Underscore the entire document (this shows the template the text follows)
2) Line up a blue line (I have mine at around 60% transparency in colour) with the underscored line
3) Repeat this a few times (3-4 times), ensuring each line is lined up exactly with the underscored line (some may not look exact when zoomed out but this is okay)
4) Group the lines you have made together.
5) Copy and paste this group and line up the pasted version to the next underscored lines.
6) Group these two groups together. Repeat until every underscored line is matched with a line.
7) Add other features (e.g. red line for margin) and group them all together
8) Delete the underscores. You can also check your "template" is accurate by typing words to see if each line is okay for text. (If not, double click the line and move it respectively).
9) Save this document as a pdf.
10) Open a new word document, go to "Design" and "watermark".
11) Select the picture option and chose the pdf file you just made. Adjust the size of it (mine is 100%) and remove the option "washout".
12) This should have created a document you can write on without the lines moving with text.
What I have found is that if you insert a table, it can mess up the lines beneath it so try and line the table up with the lines of the page to avoid this.
Thanks to those who helped me. I'm glad I finally found a way to do it!
34 people found this reply helpful
- Norsk Bokmål
Free Printable Lined Paper (Handwriting, Notebook Templates) Free printable lined paper assortment. Use these lined paper templates for handwriting, kindergarten, notebooks, etc. All writing templates are available in downloadable PDF and PNG format. For more ideas see printables and tracing alphabet letters and stationery . Download your free printable lined paper by selecting either “PDF format” or “PNG format”. You can also change the colors by selecting “Save/Edit”. See notes below. Free Printable Lined Paper
- Wide Ruled 30 lines / page
- ○ PDF format
- ○ PNG format
- College Ruled 34 lines / page
- Narrow Ruled 40 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 4 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 5 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 6 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 7 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 8 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 9 lines / page
- Handwriting Paper Portrait Orientation 10 lines / page
Free Printable Lined Paper (Handwriting, Kindergarten)
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 4 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 5 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 6 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 7 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 8 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 9 lines / page
- Kindergarten Paper Landscape Orientation 10 lines / page
NOTE: You can specify new colors for your lined paper by pressing the “Save / Edit” button. After selecting new colors, specify the height as “3000 pixels” to ensure high resolution and to make sure your lined template fits on the entire piece of paper.
Use this free printable lined paper (handwriting, kindergarten, notebook templates) for school projects, math classes, penmanship, etc. Lined paper templates are available in narrow ruled, medium ruled (college ruled), wide ruled, and handwriting templates from 4 to 10 lines per page. PDF files will print at the correct size when printed on “Letter” paper size with dimensions 8.5 x 11 inches.
More FREE Printable Paper, Math Charts, Worksheets, etc.
- Paper Templates
Printable Lined Paper Templates
Lined paper, ruled paper or writing paper (whatever you call it) is a type of paper that features horizontal lines printed on it. The lines are aimed at separating the lines of your hand-written text in order to make it easy for you to write and then read the text. In comparison with the traditional blank piece of paper or dot grid paper, lined templates make your hand-writing look smooth and ordered.
These templates are often used for calligraphy, noting music, and writing. The simple reason why ruled templates are so useful and popular is that a lot of people aren't good enough at writing in a straight line without a guide. And it's no wonder why. Most of us are so used to typing the text with the keyboards that we totally forget how to write in the longhand.
Check out the collection of the lined writing paper and download the one (or a bunch) you like for free. Note: Before downloading the file you can choose the size of the template. All papers come in PDF format.
Lined Paper Template Printables
- All-in-One Access
- 2024 Calendars
- Kindle Scribe
- Christmas Planning
- For Teachers
- For Students
- Happy Planner
- Traveler's Notebook
- Print-ready planners
- About People
- Lined Paper
- Graph Paper
- Dot Grid Paper
- Cornell Notes
- Daily Calendars
- Weekly Calendar
- Monthly Undated
- Calendar Schedule
- Blank Calendars
- Photo Calendars
- Daily Schedule
- Daily Task List Templates
- Daily Timetable Templates
- Daily with To Do List
- Dated daily planner templates
- Daily hourly planner templates
- Daily Undated
- Weekly Horizontal
- Week at a Glance
- Weekly Hourly Planners
- Weekly with To Do List
- Single page per week
- Weekly Goals Templates
- Two pages per week
- Weekly Schedule
- Weekly Undated
- Weekly Meal
- Monthly Budget
- Monthly Goals Templates
- Monthly Meal Planners
- Bill tracker
- Expenses Tracker
- Finance Templates
- Household budget
- Weekly budget
- Personal budget
- Attendance Sheet
- Business Planning
- Client Management
- Contact Trackers
- Order Tracking
- Product & Supply
- Social Media
- Work Schedule
- Meeting Agenda
- Mileage Tracker
- SMART Goal Templates
- Goal Tracker Templates
- Life Goals Templates
- Goal Setting Templates
- Goal Setting Worksheets
- Checklist Templates
- Weight Loss Planners
- Fitness & Workout templates
- Wellness & Self-Care
- Food calendar templates
- Grocery & Shopping Lists
- Food Diary Templates
- Recipe Books
- Food Inventory
- Reading Log
- Chore Chart Templates
- Lesson Plan Templates
- Weekly Lesson Plan Templates
- Gradebook Templates
- Class Attendance Sheets
- Student Information Sheets
- Habit Tracker
- Mood Trackers
- Password Log
- Travel itinerary
- Packing list
- Wedding guest list
- Wedding plan checklists
- Wedding budget
- Digital Planners
- Monthly Digital Planner PDF for iPad (Dark Theme)
- Monthly Digital Planner PDF for iPad (White theme)
- Daily Digital Planner PDF for iPad (Light Theme)
- Digital Goal Planner (Dark Theme)
- Digital Wellness Planner (Dark Theme)
- Printable Lined Paper
Download this printable lined paper in PDF format and enjoy your newly created writing paper. This specific template has a bit more space between the lines allowing for a more relax writing style. Paper size: US Letter. Document width and height: 8.5 x 11 inches.
More Printable Lined Paper Templates
How To Print This Lined Paper Template
After you click the "Download" button, save the archived PDF file on your PC. Once it's finished downloading, unpack the archived PDF and open it in the PDF viewer program or application of your choice. From there on, you can probably find the "Print" option listed under the "File" menu.
For more information, here are the instructions on how to print PDFs using Adobe Reader on Windows and how to print a PDF with Preview on a Mac.
- Lined Paper
- Lined Paper PDF
- Lined Paper Template
- College Ruled Paper
- Polar Graph Paper
- Isometric Graph Paper
- Dot Grid Paper
- 1 Inch Graph Paper
- Isometric Dot Paper
- Wide Ruled Paper
- Printable Graph Paper With Axis
- Coordinate Graph Paper
- Hexagonal Graph Paper
- Printable Daily Calendar
- 1/4 Inch Graph Paper
- Centimeter Graph Paper
- 1/2 Inch Graph Paper
- College Ruled Lined Paper Template
- Narrow Ruled Paper
- 3D Graph Paper
- College Ruled Lined Paper
- Wide Ruled Lined Paper
- Handwriting Paper
- Blank Staff Paper
- Lined Handwriting Paper
- 1/8 Inch Graph Paper
- To Do List Templates
- Handwriting Practice Paper
- Printable Number Lines
- Printable Multiplication Charts
- Printable Battleship Game
- Printable Dot Game
- Blank Sheet Music
I used the 4 squares per inch graph paper template to crochet a bookmark for my adorable niece. It was just what I needed since it's not easy to find this type of paper in stores anymore. Michelle Bogart Bozeman, Montana, US
© 2024 Madison's Paper Templates
- 28+ Lined Paper Templates
Lined paper templates are a piece of heaven for most artists, formal writers, and creative designers. It is not difficult to believe that lined papers help neatly structure a research paper in terms of writing alignment. To be even more specific, a research paper abstract can also be written on lined papers for a more formal and professional presentation.
Simple Lined Paper Template
- Apple Pages
- Google Docs
A4 Size College Lined Paper Template
Blank Lined Paper Template
Sample Wide Lined Paper Template
Lined Notebook Paper Template
Free Christmas Bells Writing Paper Lined Template
- Editable PDF
Primary Lined Paper
Editable primary lined paper.
Lined Paper Templates
Blank primary lined paper.
Free Primary School Lined Paper
Types of Ruled Lined Papers
- Narrow Ruled Paper – From the description itself, lines are printed in a narrow format. This type of ruled lined paper is ideal for small actual handwriting. Research paper outline templates could make use of this type since printed research papers observe in small yet readable texts.
- Medium Ruled Paper – This is the standard type of ruled lined paper. For an actual handwriting, medium-spaced lined papers are ideal.
- Wide Ruled Paper – Preschoolers are observed to have bigger handwriting. This type of ruled lined paper is the same type incorporated in practice lined papers. A lot of free paper templates that are wide ruled are generated for handwriting practice purposes.
- Gregg Ruled Paper – With specific measurements of the line interval, this type of ruled lined paper is exclusively used for stenographic purposes.
Ruled Lined Paper
Free college ruled lined paper.
Ruled Blank Lined Paper
Wide Lined Paper
Free wide lined paper.
Blank Wide Lined Paper
Handwriting Lined Paper
Printable handwriting lined paper.
How to Create a Lined Paper Document in Word
- Open and access Microsoft Word to set up your document ready. If you wish to customize the size of your document, click on the Page Layout tab. Subsequently click on the Size button from the drop-down and choose any desired document size. You may also choose Orientation button from the same previous drop-down and decide if you want a portrait of landscape lined paper document.
- From toolbar, click on the Insert tab. Another drop-down should appear on which you could click on the Shapes button. From a list of options, click on Lines .
- When all is set, you could just simply drag your cursor from end to end. Basically just from the left most margin to the right most margin.
- Highlight the line you have just created and simply copy and paste. You can paste the line all throughout the page or just within a portion of it.
- If you opt to create a bold lined paper document, you may highlight all the lines once you’re through pasting lines to fill out the page and just easily select the Bold option from the toolbar.
Blank Lined Paper
Blank lined paper example.
Free Editable Lined Paper
Elementary Lined Paper
Elementary school lined paper.
Lined Paper for Elementary Student
Printable Elementary Lined Paper
Editable Lined Paper
Editable cornell note lined paper.
Editable Note Taking Lined Paper
Free Lined Paper
Free lined paper with border.
Free Thank Giving Lined Paper
Printable Lined Paper for Kids
- Dotted Lined Paper with Borders – The borders serve a double purpose in which it still somehow serves as a writing guide for kids and at the same time is serves as a margin to make a document presentable for writing. The dotted lines are more enticing to kids since this gives them the idea to trace the lines before they could write on them.
- Landscape Lined Paper – A landscape orientation means a lot of room for writing. A printable lined paper of this type could still make notebook paper templates that have more space for writing, most especially suitable for a kid’s handwriting size.
- Scroll Lined Paper – Creativity at a young age can be exercised with a scroll lined paper. Kids could also use this lined paper as drafting paper templates which they could draft anything be most especially detailed drawings in their own ways.
Lined Notebook Paper
Printable lined notebook paper.
Blank Lined Notebook Paper
Free Wide Lined Notebook Paper
Lined writing paper
Free lined writing paper.
Lined Writing Paper Example
Uses of Sample Lined Paper Templates
- Closely similar to a standard paper template in Word, this Thanksgiving Lined Paper Template includes a simple thanksgiving-related photo that could serve as a reminder on what content you have to focus on.
- This Editable Cornell Note Lined Paper Template might be convenient tool for you, especially for taking notes. It it pre-made with proper guidelines on which you could just easily fill out. There is enough space for all the important information you would need.
- If you want to make your own college ruled paper templates ahead of time, you could initially start by downloading more of this Ruled Blank Lined Paper Template and collate multiple copies of it.
More in Paper Templates
- 14+ Paper House Templates – PDF, DOC
- 46+ Cookbook Templates in PSD | AI | Vector EPS | InDesign | Publisher
- 18+ Paper Cube Templates – PDF, DOC
- 38+ Research Paper Samples – PDF
- 28+ Printable Notebook Paper Templates
- 38+ White Paper Examples in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF
- FREE 10+ Research Paper Proposal Templates in PDF | MS Word
- 13+ Lined Paper Templates – DOC, PDF, Excel
- 43+ Free White Paper Templates
- 10+ Free Paper Cutting Templates – PDF
- 11+ Lined Paper Templates – PDF
- 26+ Paper Format Templates -PDF
- 25+ White Paper Formats
- 8+ Academic Paper Templates – PDF
Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Select areas that need to improve
- Didn't match my interface
- Too technical or incomprehensible
- Incorrect operation instructions
- Incomplete instructions on this function
Fields marked * are required please
Please leave your suggestions below
- Quick Tutorials
- Practical Skills
10 Best Lined Paper Templates for Word Fresh, Simple, and Professional Designs
Lined paper is one of the most basic and essential stationeries out there. Its simple design makes it ideal for a variety of uses, from taking notes in class to writing letters at home.
If you're looking for lined paper templates for Word, we've got 10 of the best designs for you to choose from. Whether you need a fresh and modern look for your project timeline or a simple lined paper template for students, we've got you covered.
Check out our 10 best lined paper templates for Word below.
1. Fresh Blue Letter Paper
This lined paper template for Word is perfect for those who need a fresh and modern look for their notes. The blue color gives it a fresh and clean feel, while the lined paper design makes it perfect for taking notes or writing letters.
2. Simple Letter Paper for Students
The Simple Letter Paper for Students Template is a lined paper template that's perfect for students who need to write letters.
3. Simple Vertical Project Timeline
This lined paper template for Word is perfect for those who need a simple and clean design. The vertical orientation makes it easy to see all your project milestones at a glance, while the lined paper design ensures that your notes are easy to read.
4. Fresh Editing Project Timeline
This lined paper template for Word is perfect for fresh and modern project timelines. The clean design and pops of color make it easy to read and stylish at the same time. Plus, the lined sections are great for jotting down notes and ideas.
5. Boutique TimeLine Section
There are times in all of our lives when we need to get organized. Whether it's getting our homes in order.
6. Program Plan Timeline
The Program Plan Timeline template is perfect for professionals who need to track their progress on a project. This timeline template features a sleek and modern design, with space to list out your program goals, milestones, and deliverables. It's easy to edit and customize.
7. Basic Professional Project Timeline
This lined paper template for Word is the perfect choice for those who need a simple, professional design. The clean lines and minimal design make it easy to use for a variety of purposes, from taking notes in class to writing letters at home.
8. Colorful Fresh Project Timeline
This lined paper template for Word is perfect for project timelines. The colorful design is fresh and modern, making it ideal for presentations and reports. The template is fully editable, so you can customize it to your needs.
9. Colorful Crime Timeline
This lined paper template for Word is perfect for those who need to create a timeline document for a crime scene. The colorful design makes it easy to keep track of different elements, and the template is also available in a variety of sizes.
10. Simple Colorful Timeline
This simple and colorful timeline template is great for tracking projects or events. The bright colors make it easy to see at a glance, and the lines are clear and easy to read.
Lined paper is a must-have for any desk or stationery drawer. Whether you're taking notes in class or writing a letter at home, lined paper is an essential piece of stationery.
So, what are you waiting for? Download WPS office today and see how it can benefit your business! WPS Office is the perfect place to start. With our wide range of templates, you're sure to find one that's perfect for your needs.
- 1. The 10 Best Food Templates for PPT: Fresh, Delicious, and Healthy Options
- 2. 10 Free Editable Checklist Template Excel: Simple Blue, Fresh Green Task, and More
- 3. Top 10 word template lined paper download 2022
- 4. 10 Professional Festive PPT Templates: Best Designs for Holiday Season
- 5. Simple Sample Abstract for Paper Presentation
- 6. 10 Best Order Form Template Excel: Useful, Basic and Fresh Forms for Your Business
15 years of office industry experience, tech lover and copywriter. Follow me for product reviews, comparisons, and recommendations for new apps and software.