- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Enhance Your Language Skills with Fun and Free Word Game Puzzles
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to enhance your language skills? Look no further than free word game puzzles. These puzzles not only provide hours of entertainment, but they also offer a unique opportunity to improve your vocabulary, spelling, and critical thinking abilities. In this article, we will explore the benefits of playing free word game puzzles and how they can help you become a better communicator.
One of the most significant benefits of playing free word game puzzles is the improvement of your vocabulary. As you tackle various word challenges, you will encounter new words that may be unfamiliar to you. This exposure to diverse vocabulary allows you to expand your knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of different words and their meanings.
Moreover, free word game puzzles often feature different themes such as animals, food, or geography. This thematic approach not only makes the gameplay more enjoyable but also helps you learn new words related to specific topics. By regularly engaging in these puzzles, you can effortlessly expand your vocabulary arsenal and use these newly acquired words in everyday conversations.
Enhance Spelling Skills
In addition to improving your vocabulary, free word game puzzles also enhance your spelling skills. These games require players to find specific words within a jumble of letters. As you search for each word, you naturally pay closer attention to spelling patterns and combinations.
By repeatedly encountering different words with varying spellings in these puzzles, you develop a heightened awareness of correct spelling conventions. This increased attention to detail not only improves your ability to spell correctly but also carries over into other aspects of writing such as proofreading emails or composing professional documents.
Boost Critical Thinking Abilities
Free word game puzzles are not just about finding words; they also require strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. The challenge lies in identifying the hidden words within the grid while considering limitations such as letter sequences or available space.
As you progress through these puzzles, you will develop a sharper analytical mindset and hone your critical thinking abilities. You will learn to approach problems systematically, evaluate different possibilities, and make logical deductions. These skills are not only valuable in word games but also applicable to various real-life situations that require problem-solving and decision-making.
Become a Better Communicator
Playing free word game puzzles can have a significant impact on your overall communication skills. The improved vocabulary, enhanced spelling abilities, and boosted critical thinking acquired through these games all contribute to becoming a more effective communicator.
A robust vocabulary allows you to express yourself more precisely and articulate your thoughts with ease. The ability to spell correctly ensures that your written communication is clear and professional. And the sharpened critical thinking skills enable you to analyze information more effectively, helping you communicate ideas and opinions in a well-structured manner.
In conclusion, free word game puzzles offer an enjoyable way to enhance your language skills. Whether you want to expand your vocabulary, improve your spelling abilities, boost critical thinking, or become a better communicator overall, these puzzles provide an excellent platform for growth. So why not start playing today? Challenge yourself with fun and free word game puzzles and see how they can transform the way you use language.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
8 Easy Rebus Puzzles with Answers
That’s So Montessori is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you. Your support is much appreciated. Thank you!
Incorporating easy rebus puzzles with answers into your classroom is a great way to engage elementary students and spark their curiosity.
Rebus puzzles provide an entertaining and educational challenge for kids. They help students develop problem-solving skills, strengthen their understanding of language, and improve their critical thinking abilities.
Not sure what Rebus puzzles are? Keep reading!
What are Rebus Puzzles
Rebus puzzles are riddles that use illustrations, symbols, words, and letters arranged in specific ways to represent words or phrases. The goal of the puzzle is to figure out what the hidden word or phrase is by looking at the clues given.
For example, let’s say a rebus puzzle shows the word ‘working’ written 9 times and the word ‘five’ written twice. It may take some deep thinking, but eventually, you’ll smile when you figure out the answer.
🧩 Each puzzle shown includes a hint underneath the image and you’ll find the answers to these rebus puzzles at the end of this article. 🧩 Want a FREE printable copy of the rebus puzzles featured in this blog post? Keep reading! You’ll find the freebie at the end of the article. 🧩 We’ve also included a section outlining Tips for Solving Rebus Puzzles as well as Tips for Creating Your Own Rebus Puzzles. 🧩
These types of challenging riddles can also feature illustrations as well as numbers and math symbols to represent words. For example, a picture puzzle can show an image of an apple next to the number 3.14159, or better yet an apple beside the symbol for pi.
Can you solve the second of our rebus puzzle examples?
Rebus puzzles are a great source of teachable moments as students explore the power of observation. They are a great way to incorporate the benefits of games in the classroom into your students’ learning.
Elementary-aged kids love rebus picture puzzles because they are intriguing, thought-provoking, and fun to manipulate.
6 More Easy Rebus Puzzle Examples with Answers!
We have 6 more easy rebus puzzles (with answers included at the end) for you to use with your students or kids at home. Number four is my personal favourite!
Keep reading for Tips for Solving Rebus Puzzles and even Tips for Creating Your Own Rebus Puzzles.
These rebus puzzle examples are a great way to engage elementary-aged kids and challenge them in an enjoyable way. With these puzzles, children use their deductive reasoning skills and expand their vocabularies as they fill in the blanks with pictures or words. Even better, rebus puzzles are simple enough for beginners but require plenty of thought for experienced problem solvers.
Tips for Solving Rebus Puzzles
Rebus puzzles can be quite challenging for elementary students!
For a successful rebus-solving experience, it’s important to encourage students to take note of all the clues available to them – from word placement to letter size and colour selections to images used. Examining the riddle closely is key.
Here are some tips on how you can help guide your learners to solve rebus puzzles.
Look for Patterns
Rebus puzzles provide clues that require a bit of investigation and thought. By teaching kids how to look for patterns, they can untangle each symbol’s meaning more quickly.
Encourage children to observe shapes, symbols, and words and then use those components to build up meaning.
Let’s look at one of the rebus puzzle examples: This word puzzle shows the word ‘close’ written twice in pink and the word ‘comfort’ four times written in blue. It’s important to call attention to the number of times each word is written as well as the colours they are written in. One or both of these patterns are crucial to solving this riddle!
With practice, children will sharpen their observation skills as they look for patterns to find the answers to rebus puzzles with ease.
Break it Down
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well in this rebus puzzle example, it’s only 4.
These puzzles will get children asking questions and really examining what it is they are looking at. Have students break down rebus puzzles into smaller chunks to see what they are working with.
This strategy will help them become better problem solvers and writers in the future.
For example : The answer to one of our last rebus puzzle examples can be found by breaking it down into its parts. What’s the image of? What does the word say? Where are the pieces of the puzzle in relation to each other? Ask all the questions!
There is a rainbow. The word ‘somewhere’ is on top of the rainbow. Exploring these questions will lead to the answer they’re looking for!
Get to Know Words
Solving rebus puzzles can be a fun and challenging way to develop your student’s vocabulary . By knowing the meaning of different words and how to use them accurately, kids will better be able to understand and solve rebus puzzles.
Figures of speech, parts of speech , and compound words are just a few areas of language that are honed when using easy rebus puzzles with answers.
For example : This rebus puzzle would complement a lesson on compound words perfectly. It would also be great in a study on insects. But regardless of where and when this picture riddle is shared, having an understanding of different words is essential for solving it, as it allows you to break down the puzzle into its parts and figure out how they come together.
Use Context Clues
Context clues are an important tool for solving rebus puzzles. By looking at the surrounding words or pictures and how things are represented, kids can get an idea of what the puzzle is trying to convey. This can help them figure out the meaning of unfamiliar words or phrases and come up with a solution to the puzzle.
For example: This is one simple word, but the way it is written is very telling!
By looking at the style it is written in and how it is sliced jaggedly in half, you can get an idea of what the puzzle is trying to say.
To put it simply, context clues give hints about the meaning of each picture or word. Children can use this information to solve the puzzle.
Context clues are especially useful for more complex rebus puzzles where multiple elements come together to form the answer.
Don’t Get Stuck on One Answer
When trying to solve these puzzle riddles, it is important that kids don’t get stuck on one answer. This can lead them down to a dead end and prevent them from finding other potential solutions.
Instead, they should be encouraged to explore all possible options and consider multiple ways of looking at the problem before settling in on one final answer.
Doing so will help them train their brain to think outside the box and become more creative in their approach to problem-solving.
For example: Many students automatically fixate on the cat in this picture puzzle and assume the answer somehow has the word ‘cat’ in it (understandable because Jack is just so cute!!!).
It is important to have them look for other clues that might be hiding in this cute image.
Don’t Give Up!
Rebus puzzles may look complex and intimidating, but with a bit of patience and persistence, they can be solved.
These riddles help encourage persistence since children have to continually try different combinations of words and pictures until the solution is found. This type of problem-solving encourages them to learn from their mistakes and think through the puzzles instead of giving up when they get stuck.
For example: Have them look at the image from different angles and focus on the location and placement of the words.
With the right approach and a few hints, even the trickiest of rebus puzzles can be conquered.
☝️ Share all these tips with your students and get them to decode picture puzzles successfully.
Tips for Creating Your Own Rebus Puzzles for Kids
Elementary students don’t just have to solve rebus puzzles, they can make them, too!
✅ To create their very own rebus puzzles, kids should first think of a phrase or word that will be the answer to their riddle.
Here are a few ideas to use with your students to get them started so that they can eventually make their own:
- Upside down cake
- Good afternoon
- Little sister
- Blue cheese
😼 Next, they need to come up with a bunch of pictures or symbols that can help them visually explain their phrase or word. It’s important to encourage students to explore different options when in this brainstorming stage.
🖍️ Finally, students can draw their rebus puzzle on a piece of paper or create it on the computer, whatever aligns with their learning needs.
Rebus puzzles are a lot of fun to make and it’s a great way for students to use their imagination and be creative.
Why I Use Rebus Puzzles for Kids in My Classroom
In the second plane of development , children are naturally curious and crave new experiences and challenges. I find that rebus puzzles provide an excellent opportunity to challenge the minds of my upper elementary students and engage them in an interactive way.
These critical thinking rebus puzzles with answers provide kids with both entertainment and valuable learning experiences. These puzzles not only expand their vocabulary but also sharpen their problem-solving skills and boost their reading comprehension.
Picture riddles are also great in the classroom because they provide an opportunity for students to think critically and creatively as they work together to solve challenging puzzles.
I like to use rebus puzzles for kids in my classroom because they make students want to participate. They are fun yet challenging tasks for the brain to work on.
This is what we like to call learning in disguise . Students forget or don’t even notice that they’re learning as they work to solve – and even make their own – wacky word puzzles!
How to Incorporate Rebus Puzzles in the Classroom or at Home
Rebus picture puzzles are a great way to incorporate fun learning activities in the classroom or at home. Here are a few ideas on how you can use them in your learning environment.
☀️ As a Warm-Up Activity
One way easy rebus puzzles with answers can be used in the classroom is as a warm-up activity at the beginning of the day. Rebus puzzles can provide students with a creative challenge that will help get their brains warmed up for learning right away. During a rebus puzzle activity, each student will have an opportunity to think critically and use their problem-solving skills while engaging in fun learning activities.
😃 As a Team Building Activity
Rebus puzzles are great for team building and group activities. These riddles can help encourage collaboration among students as they work together to solve challenging picture puzzles. Working together on rebus puzzles also gives learners an opportunity to practice their communication skills and help each other review concepts learned in class.
🔗 As a Connector to the Curriculum
I like to create rebus puzzles for kids using words from a current unit of study we’re working on. Connecting the puzzles to words that your students are learning in class makes the task more meaningful and memorable. I find this helps students learn key vocabulary words faster, and also helps them remember those words for longer periods of time.
🧠 As a Brain Break
Rebus puzzles can also be used as brain breaks during the day. They give kids an opportunity to take a break from regular lessons but still learn something new! Doing rebus puzzles is not just fun, it helps keep brains active.
💕 As a Family Activity!
Guess what, rebus puzzles are for adults, too! Try them at home with your family.
Easy rebus puzzles with answers can be incorporated into family game nights or used during free playtime with friends. Parents can even get involved by helping kids create their own rebus puzzles or searching for online resources for more ideas on how to use these riddles at home.
Fun for everyone!
8 Rebus Puzzle Answers:
The Wrap-Up: Easy Rebus Puzzles With Answers are Great for Learning
Rebus puzzles can be used in the and classroom and even at home as a creative activity that helps children learn while having fun.
With the easy rebus puzzles with answers provided in this article, your elementary-aged kids will be building their knowledge as they play with words.
Why not give some of these critical thinking rebus puzzles with answers a try this week? Your students will benefit from learning through play and it will help them hone their cognitive skills. Best of all, they won’t even realize that they’re learning!
Get Your FREE Rebus Puzzle Printable Cards Here!
We’re here to make learning fun and also give the brain a workout!
Join our bi-monthly newsletter and we’ll send you our free printable rebus puzzle cards today. WATCH as your students’ eyes light up with curiosity and excitement!
Know Your Why!
If you don't know why you are doing something connected to teaching and learning, why are you still doing it? Join us as we explore resources to help educators and students grow as leaners. #LifelongLearning #BetterTogether #HappyLearning #AlwaysLearning
Puzzle Brain Breaks - Critical Thinking, Collaboration, and Communication
Today I wanted to share two "Brain Break" activities that I've used to get my students talking, collaborating, and thinking critically.
Do you have a favorite puzzle resource or activity that you use with students? If you have questions or ideas, please share in the comments below. #BetterTogether #HappyLearning
Post a comment, popular posts.
- Gift Certificate
- --> Login or Sign Up
Critical Thinking Game | Earth Friendly Rebus Puzzles
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 100 and get 25% off
- Create New Wish List
- Custom Field #1
- Custom Field #2
- Similar Products
Critical thinking game | earth friendly rebus puzzles - 5 puzzles included.
Critical Thinking Game | Earth Day Rebus Puzzles - 5 Puzzles Included
These fun Earth Day rebus puzzles are a great way to get your kids thinking about recycling and helping the Earth. Start the day with the puzzles as a morning group activity or print them off and stick them in clear plastic folders so that kids can grab them when they finish with their work early to decipher the puzzles on their own.
5 Earth Day Rebus Puzzles are included:
Enjoy! Please come visit my store!
Follow me on my Blog or on Pinterest
You may also enjoy these products:
Sunday School Lessons
Sunday School Lesson About Hannah and Samuel
What is Heaven Like?
Queen Esther Sunday School Lesson and Activities
Road to Emmaus Sunday School Lesson
Father's Day Sunday School Lesson
Christian Preschool Ideas
Preschool Sunday School | Easy and Fun Bible Lessons
Christian Alphabet Activity, Cut, Color, and Paste
Amy Carmichael | Christian Missionary to India
David Livingstone, Christian Missionary to Africa
Hudson Taylor | Christian Missionary to China
Armor of God Lapbook | Ephesians 6
Jesus' Last Week Lapbook | Bible Lesson
God is the Creator Lapbook
Noah's Ark Lapbook
Parts of Speech Review Word Games
April Showers Silly Sentences Game
End of the Year | Silly Grammar Word Game and Letter to a Future Student
Art Lesson Ideas
Lascaux Cave Art Lesson
100 Creative Drawings to Get Kids Thinking
Custom field, product reviews, write a review.
Critical Thinking Activities and Brain Teaser: Word Rebus/Wordles
Revealing Evidence 2 - Powerpoint Game
Revealing Evidence 1 - Powerpoint Game
A Place Value and Critical Thinking Math Game - DONUTS
What Doesn't Belong Winter | Critical Thinking Activity
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Brain Teaser Rebus Puzzles
Students will love trying to solve these clever rebus puzzles. This brain teaser activity will help your students to develop their critical thinking skills. You can find this printable puzzle, and many more brain teaser worksheets in our collection!
- Order Tracking
- Create an Account
200+ Award-Winning Educational Textbooks, Activity Books, & eBooks!
- Compare Products
Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Search by Book Series
- Algebra I & II Gr. 7-12+
- Algebra Magic Tricks Gr. 2-12+
- Algebra Word Problems Gr. 7-12+
- Balance Benders Gr. 2-12+
- Balance Math & More! Gr. 2-12+
- Basics of Critical Thinking Gr. 4-9
- Brain Stretchers Gr. 5-12+
- Building Thinking Skills Gr. Toddler-12+
- Building Writing Skills Gr. 3-7
- Bundles - Critical Thinking Gr. PreK-9
- Bundles - Language Arts Gr. K-8
- Bundles - Mathematics Gr. PreK-9
- Bundles - Multi-Subject Curriculum Gr. Toddler-12+
- Bundles - Test Prep Gr. Toddler-12+
- Can You Find Me? Gr. PreK-1
- Complete the Picture Math Gr. 1-3
- Cornell Critical Thinking Tests Gr. 5-12+
- Cranium Crackers Gr. 3-12+
- Creative Problem Solving Gr. PreK-2
- Critical Thinking Activities to Improve Writing Gr. 4-12+
- Critical Thinking Coloring Gr. PreK-2
- Critical Thinking Detective Gr. 3-12+
- Critical Thinking Tests Gr. PreK-6
- Critical Thinking for Reading Comprehension Gr. 1-5
- Critical Thinking in United States History Gr. 6-12+
- CrossNumber Math Puzzles Gr. 4-10
- Crypt-O-Words Gr. 2-7
- Crypto Mind Benders Gr. 3-12+
- Daily Mind Builders Gr. 5-12+
- Dare to Compare Math Gr. 2-7
- Developing Critical Thinking through Science Gr. 1-8
- Dr. DooRiddles Gr. PreK-12+
- Dr. Funster's Gr. 2-12+
- Editor in Chief Gr. 2-12+
- Fun-Time Phonics! Gr. PreK-2
- Half 'n Half Animals Gr. K-4
- Hands-On Thinking Skills Gr. K-1
- Inference Jones Gr. 1-6
- James Madison Gr. 8-12+
- Jumbles Gr. 3-5
- Language Mechanic Gr. 4-7
- Language Smarts Gr. 1-4
- Mastering Logic & Math Problem Solving Gr. 6-9
- Math Analogies Gr. K-9
- Math Detective Gr. 3-8
- Math Games Gr. 3-8
- Math Mind Benders Gr. 5-12+
- Math Ties Gr. 4-8
- Math Word Problems Gr. 4-10
- Mathematical Reasoning Gr. Toddler-11
- Middle School Science Gr. 6-8
- Mind Benders Gr. PreK-12+
- Mind Building Math Gr. K-1
- Mind Building Reading Gr. K-1
- Novel Thinking Gr. 3-6
- OLSAT® Test Prep Gr. PreK-K
- Organizing Thinking Gr. 2-8
- Pattern Explorer Gr. 3-9
- Practical Critical Thinking Gr. 9-12+
- Punctuation Puzzler Gr. 3-8
- Reading Detective Gr. 3-12+
- Red Herring Mysteries Gr. 4-12+
- Red Herrings Science Mysteries Gr. 4-9
- Science Detective Gr. 3-6
- Science Mind Benders Gr. PreK-3
- Science Vocabulary Crossword Puzzles Gr. 4-6
- Sciencewise Gr. 4-12+
- Scratch Your Brain Gr. 2-12+
- Sentence Diagramming Gr. 3-12+
- Smarty Pants Puzzles Gr. 3-12+
- Snailopolis Gr. K-4
- Something's Fishy at Lake Iwannafisha Gr. 5-9
- Teaching Technology Gr. 3-12+
- Tell Me a Story Gr. PreK-1
- Think Analogies Gr. 3-12+
- Think and Write Gr. 3-8
- Think-A-Grams Gr. 4-12+
- Thinking About Time Gr. 3-6
- Thinking Connections Gr. 4-12+
- Thinking Directionally Gr. 2-6
- Thinking Skills & Key Concepts Gr. PreK-2
- Thinking Skills for Tests Gr. PreK-5
- U.S. History Detective Gr. 8-12+
- Understanding Fractions Gr. 2-6
- Visual Perceptual Skill Building Gr. PreK-3
- Vocabulary Riddles Gr. 4-8
- Vocabulary Smarts Gr. 2-5
- Vocabulary Virtuoso Gr. 2-12+
- What Would You Do? Gr. 2-12+
- Who Is This Kid? Colleges Want to Know! Gr. 9-12+
- Word Explorer Gr. 6-8
- Word Roots Gr. 3-12+
- World History Detective Gr. 6-12+
- Writing Detective Gr. 3-6
- You Decide! Gr. 6-12+
Word Explorer Level 1
Using word and letter patterns to develop skills in problem solving.
- Award Winner
- Paperback Book - $15.99
- eBook - $15.99
Description and Features
Students light up with these Word Explorer puzzles that develop problem solving and pattern discovery experiences with words and letters.
Word Explorer is an engaging collection of diverse word puzzles designed to ignite students' passion for active learning and the discovery of patterns. Drawing inspiration from the companion mathematics series Pattern Explorer , this collection recreates the thrill of problem-solving and pattern exploration through the use of words and letters. From classic puzzles like word scrambles, rebus puzzles, and word searches to less traditional, reimagined formats, these puzzles supply a wide variety of problem-solving opportunities in language arts to foster the type of critical thinking skills often associated with mathematical patterns. Get ready to play and have fun working with letters and words! To maximize diversity and variation, the puzzles in this 112-page book appear in a rotating order for a total of 64 puzzle sets divided into the following themes:
- Missing Letters
- Letter Rearrangement
- Word Combinations
- Path Search
The activities are self-contained and independent, gradually increasing in sophistication. While we encourage starting with earlier sets, students have the freedom to choose their own path. Suitable for students in grades 6-8, these puzzles cater to different comfort levels with word exploration. Accompanied by hints and solutions, the activities offer support for younger students while challenging older ones to uncover patterns with agility. Regardless of the pace, our playful exploration of words and letters is a rewarding experience. We encourage students to pursue these pattern problems with a sense of adventure and perseverance. Some pattern discoveries may come quickly, while others may require patience and determination. Regardless, the pattern exploration offers rich and authentic experiences to see words and letters as an opportunity to discover and have fun.
General license - download.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement between you (a single entity, company, or educational institution) and The Critical Thinking Co.™ for the software accompanying this agreement, which includes computer Software and associated Documentation. By installing this Software on a computer, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly erase all copies of the software in your possession and return any Software packaging associated with this order within sixty (60) days of purchase to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
The Critical Thinking Co.™ hereby grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the software product identified above (the "Software") and the accompanying printed materials and User Manual (the "Documentation") on the terms set forth below.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Critical Thinking Co.™ grants you the right to install and use this Software Product, provided that this software will be installed only in the quantity and for the computer system(s) indicated at the time of your order for the Software.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software Product and Documentation are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Therefore, you must treat the Software Product like any other copyrighted material. You may not remove, modify, or alter any of The Critical Thinking Co.'s™ copyright or trademark notices from any part originally contained in or otherwise created by the Software Product, including any notices contained in the Documentation.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software, or any portion thereof. The Software Product is licensed as a single product. This Software Product can be installed on a computer as a whole and shall not be separated in parts or disassembled to parts or pieces. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software or Documentation to any other party without the written permission of The Critical Thinking Co.™. The License is in effect until terminated. The License will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
4. WARRANTIES. The Critical Thinking Co.™ expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software Product. The Software and Documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software remains with you. If media within this package is defective, remove the software application from your device(s) and return any software packaging associated with this order to The Critical Thinking Co.™ within 60 days of the date of purchase, and they will replace it at no charge.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall The Critical Thinking Co.™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Software Product, even if The Critical Thinking Co.™ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. This Agreement may be amended only in writing executed by both parties. The acceptance of any purchase order placed by you is expressly made conditional on your assent to the terms set forth herein, and not those contained within your purchase order. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extend necessary to make it enforceable and the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect. If you acquired this product in the United States, the laws of the State of California govern this Agreement. If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local laws may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact The Critical Thinking Co.™ for any reason, please write to The Critical Thinking Co.™, PO Box 1610, Seaside, CA 93950-1610, USA; send a fax to 831-393-3277; send email to [email protected]; call 800-458-4849; or refer to The Critical Thinking Co.™'s Website at http://www.criticalthinking.com/ .
Mom's Choice Awards - Gold Medal for Excellence Award, 2023
Customer reviews, other products in the same series view product series page.
- Add to Cart Add to Cart Remove This Item
- Special of the Month
- Sign Up for our Best Offers
- Save with Bundles!
- Sign Up for Free Puzzles
- Toddler (Ages 0-3)
- PreK (Ages 3-5)
- Kindergarten (Ages 5-6)
- 1st Grade (Ages 6-7)
- 2nd Grade (Ages 7-8)
- 3rd Grade (Ages 8-9)
- 4th Grade (Ages 9-10)
- 5th Grade (Ages 10-11)
- 6th Grade (Ages 11-12)
- 7th Grade (Ages 12-13)
- 8th Grade (Ages 13-14)
- 9th Grade (Ages 14-15)
- 10th Grade (Ages 15-16)
- 11th Grade (Ages 16-17)
- 12th Grade (Ages 17-18)
- 12th+ Grade (Ages 18+)
- Test Prep Directory
- Test Prep Bundles
- Test Prep Guides
- Preschool Academics
- Store Locator
- Request a Catalog
- Submit Feedback/Request
- Sales Alerts Sign-Up
- Technical Support
- Mission & History
- Articles & Advice
- Our Guarantee
- New Products
- Free Activities
- Libros en Español