- 03 5191 1235 / 03 5191 1236 / 03 5191 1237 (Office hour)
- [email protected]
- Course Provided
- Public Training
- Site Safety Supervisor
- Site Safety Supervisor Module 6 Course
- Safety & Health Officer
- Confined Space
- CEP Programme
- ISO Quality Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator
Occupational safety and health coordinator (oshc), from rm 699.00.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, which is based on the concept of Self-Regulation places the responsibility to ensure the safety and health of workers on those who create the risk and those who work with the risk.
As such, it is important that both employer and employees undertake the responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace. One of the ways is by forming a Safety and Health Committee where both employers and employees can actively get involved and participate in implementing Safety and Health programs at their workplaces.
Develop small and medium-sized industrial workers from the knowledge and occupational safety and health skills to make this sector one of the safest places
The duration of this program is 3 days, from 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded to all participants at the end of the course. Participants are required to meet attendance requirements and complete all quizzes.
A combination of lectures, discussions, group assessment quizzes, and Q&A sessions.
English and/or Bahasa Malaysia. The training can be executed in a dual language option.
- Malaysian citizen
- 18 years old and above
- Can read and write
- Healthy mentally and physically
⬛ Experienced trainer ⬛ 2x installment payment ⬛ FREE E-Module ⬛ FREE refreshment class ⬛ FREE consultation ⬛ Attendance certificate
- TOPIC 1: Challenges and Reality in Small and Medium Industries (SMEs)
- TOPIC 2: Introduction to JKKP and Basic Safety and Health Legislation Jobs
- TOPIC 3: Basic of KKP IKS Management
- TOPIC 4: Chemical Management
- TOPIC 5: Introduction to Occupational Diseases
- TOPIC 6: Introduction to Road Related Occupational Safety (WRRS)
- TOPIC 7: Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control
- TOPIC 7.1: Practical Training for Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Control Risk
- TOPIC 8: Material Handling and Storage
- TOPIC 9: Workstation Design and Lighting
- TOPIC 10: Productive Machinery Safety
- TOPIC 11: Premises and Welfare Facilities Related to Employment
Click (Download) to view more information.
Site Safety Supervisor (SSS)
Safety & Health Officer (SHO)
AESP for Confined Space
- No. 7-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/7B, Pusat Bandar Putra Point, Putra Heights, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- +603 - 5191 1235
- +603 - 5192 1236
- Inhouse Training
- Service & Consultation
- Other In-House Training (ISO Management System)
- [email protected]
- +603-3359 8046 / 8048 / 8049
OSH Coordinator Training
- Health Screening
- Refund Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to DOSH
- Career Opportunity
- APOSHO Members
- Strategic Partnership
OSH Coordinator Training
- Quick Registration
WSH Framework - WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B) Course - New Course - Full Qualification - For More details Click Here
Safety coordinator course (Level B) – WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) is specially designed for supervisory personnel tasked with assigned coordination and supervisory role in WSH responsibilities. Those with basic WSH experience, knowledge and skills may also apply for this safety coordinator course. This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) act.
Course Duration 136 hours
Course Fees $1,987.20/- per participant (GST Incl.) SkillsFuture funding available up to 70% and SFC Eligible, subjected to SkillsFuture T&C.
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy , please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer) 20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
More Information Course code: CRS-Q-0027555-MF TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2015500670 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit) Course Medium: English
Certification: Participants will receive a full certificate ( Advanced Certificate in WSH ) and a transcript after completion of all modules of the safety training.
1. Workplace Safety and Health Performance Management – WPH-WSH-3078.1.1 / Formerly Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance (WP-CA-302C-2) 2. Emergency Response Management – WPH-ICM-3026-1.1 / Formerly Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans (WP-IC-302C-2) 3. Workplace Safety and Health Culture Management – WPH-WSH-3076.1.1 / Formerly Promote WSH Culture Development (WP-IC-303C-2) 4. Workplace Safety and Health Incident Management – WPH-WSH-3077.1.1 / Formerly Investigate and Report WSH Incidents (WP-CA-301C-2) 5. Workplace Safety and Health System Management – WPH-WSH-3086.1.1 / Formerly Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance (WP-IC-304C-1) 6. Workplace Safety and Health Policy Management – WPH-WSH-3084.1.1 / Formerly Administer WSH Policy (WP-PR-301C-2) 7. Hazards Identification – WPH-WSH-3064.1.1 / Formerly WSQ Identify WSH Hazards and Implement Control Measures (WP-PR-308C-1) 8. Workplace communications – RET-COM-3002.1.1 / Formerly Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace (ES-IP-301G-1)
Certificate in one of the following Supervisory Level WSH Courses (Module Group 1):
- Workplace Safety and Health Management in Manufacturing Industry
- Workplace Safety and Health Management in Chemical, Process, Pharmaceutical Industries and Laboratories
- Workplace Safety and Health Supervision in Tunnelling Construction
- Workplace Safety and Health Management in Construction Industry
- Workplace Safety and Health Management in Marine Industry
- Workplace Safety and Health Management in Service Industry
Certificate in one of the following ES Soft Skills Courses (Module Group 2):
- Innovation Management
- Problem Identification
- Team Effectiveness Management
Target Audience WSH Coordinators / WSH Supervisors / WSH Representatives
Course Overview This safety course that comes with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health qualification is designed for individuals who keen to join the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) profession as a WSH Coordinator.
This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
Legal Requirements for WSH Coordinator: Under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Coordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 million in the contract sum. WSH Coordinators are personnel who assist the occupier to identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend and implement measures to remedy unsafe conditions.
Download PDF of the schedule below:
Click here for other WSQ Courses
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
- ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 5 or GCE “N” Level English grade 5 & Mathematics grade 5; AND
- Possess WSH Skills and knowledge equivalent to that of Certificate in WSH; AND
- Have at least 1 year of WSH relevant working experience ; AND
- Completed 2 Pre-Requisite Modules , with 1 module coming from Group 1 (Industry Modules) and 1 module coming from Group 2 (Soft Skills)
Weekend Classes 09:00 to 18:00 Refer below PDF Link for detailed schedules
Weekday Class 09:00 to 18:00 Refer below PDF Link for detailed schedules
Important Note: 1. [Company Sponsored]: Company shall ensure there is employer-employee relationship and CPF contribution for employer-sponsored trainees. Should SDF grant disbursement be rejected due to wrong company / UEN provided to Avanta, the company shall be liable to pay the full course fees with out grant. 2. Registration is valid only if, each participant Mobile Number & Email address is provided (Shouldn't provide same contact details of Person in charge)
Note: You can upload only two qualification details. And allowed maximum file size is 8 MB
COURSE REGISTRATION PREVIEW
Place your search!
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Follow via Facebook
- Follow via Twitter
- Follow via Youtube
- Follow RSS Feed
- Factory & Machinery
- List of Competent Training Centre
- OSH Coordinator Training Centre
Department of Occupational Safety and Health
Level 5 (Main Counter), Setia Perkasa 4, Setia Perkasa Complex, Federal Government Administrative Centre, 62530 Putrajaya
Tel: 03-8886 5343 / 03-8886 5342
Fax: 03-8889 2443
- My Calendar
- Public Online Advertising
- Staff Directories
- Complaints & Inquiries
- Electronic Archive
- Statistik Kemalangan dan Penyakit Pekerjaan Negara
- Online Statistics
- Online Services
- Photo Gallery
- Annual Report
- Open Goverment Data
Number of Visitor
Today: 2689 This Month: 20514 Total: 21620806
- DOSH Profile
- DOSH Policy
- Organization Chart
- Client's Charter
- Client's Charter Achievement
- DOSH Division, State & Branch
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Standard Setting
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lifts, Escalators & Dumbwaiters
- Sand Blasting
- Hoisting Machine Design
- Pipeline Design
- Design Of Unfired Pressure Vessels (UPV)
- Design of Steam Boilers
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Hydrostatic Test
- Pendaftaran Kilang
- Pendaftaran Jentera
- Pendaftaran Tapak Bina
- Pendaftaran Tempat Kerja Lain-lain Sektor (TKLS)
- Competent Firm
- Competent Person
- Training Centre
- Promotional Activities
- Other Activities
- Sistem Perkhidmatan Atas Talian JKKP (MyKKP & MySKUD)
- Ageing Plant Information System
- Notification of Occupational Disease and Poisoning Reporting (e-JKKP7)
- Chemical Information Management System (CIMS)
- OSH Accident Cost Calculator (OSHACC)
- Code of Practices
- Directive Letter
- Competent Training Centre
- Continuous Education Programme (CEP)
- Aduan Tempat Kerja/KKP
- Complaint & Enquiry
- Address & Operation Hours
- JKKP Staff Directory
- NCOSH Membership
- NCOSH Small Committee
- NCOSH Secretariat Membership
- Anugerah Cemerlang Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan Kebangsaan (OSH Award)
- Sambutan Hari Sedunia Bagi Keselamatan Dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan (OSH DAY)
- Minggu Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan Negara (OSH Week)
- Kempen Tandatangan Terbanyak bagi Dasar KKP Negara (DKKPN)
empower . compliant . safety
Become an osh coordinator and promote a safer workplace, our experienced speakers and assessors are certified and registered with dosh..
We, My SHEQA Group Sdn Bhd is one of the leading registered OSH Coordinator training provider (JKKP IKS/SBK 127/491/2-1) with Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) in Malaysia
Our trainers are well experienced and certified by Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
HRDCorp Training Provider
My SHEQA Group Sdn Bhd is a registered HRD Corp training provider with the registration number 1104379-A
Our Achievement Facts
The new Section 29A of the Occupational Safety and Health (Amendment) Act 2022 now mandates employers with five or more employees to appoint an OSH Coordinator, reinforcing the importance of workplace safety. We are here to help you meet this requirement and ensure a secure environment for your employees or become a Certified Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Coordinator and empower your workplace with effective safety measures and regulatory compliance.
Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) in the workplace, especially in Small and Medium-sized Companies (SMEs) , is an aspect that needs to be given full attention by employers. This is because the activities carried out at the workplace can create the risk of dangerous incidents, accidents, injuries, and deaths not only to the employees but also to the public in the workplace area.
In 2016, the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) developed the Strategic Plan for Occupational Safety and Health in the Small and Medium Industries Sector 2016 – 2020 (IKS 2020). This strategic plan is drawn up until 2020 to improve occupational health and safety management in the SME sector so that the vision of implementing a culture of prevention in the workplace is achieved.
Why You Should Attend OSH-Coordinator with us?
- The amendments aim to provide workers with a better quality of the safe and healthy environment and welfare. All workplaces that have more than 5 employees.
- OSHMP 2025: Strategy 5 – Improvement of PPE compliance in the sector SMEs
- You will get a free lifetime membership with HSE Click that provide free Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) templates, events, E-learning, digital media and social learning.
- HRDCorp Claimable
- Buy now pay later
- You will be highlighted as a trained person of OSH Coordinator at Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) website upon completion. (Refer to the link
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Provide in-depth professional knowledge of the purpose, objective, and importance of OSH Coordinator in an organization
- Enhance the legal knowledge pertaining to OSH Coordinator and be acquainted with necessary know-how and techniques for performing duties as OSH Coordinator
- Create and promote the safety culture in the workplace, and provide the knowledge pertaining to OSH compliance and
- Provide the knowledge to manage and maintain the Occupational Safety and Health documents
Knowledge Sharing & Practical
English & Malay
HRDC Or Company Sponsored
The package is inclusive of:
- 3 Meals Per Day
- Training Module
- Certificate of Attendance
The payment can be done via:
- HRDCorp SBL Khas ,
- Tax Invoice
Protect your employees
Safety and welfare, organizing osh coordinator in-house training *** we got you cover drop us and email.
(03) 5569 8861 (012) 210 1462
✅ Compliance Made Simple: Meet the legal requirements of Section 29A by appointing a certified OSH Coordinator, and ensure your workplace is fully compliant with occupational safety and health regulations.
✅ Expert Guidance: Learn from industry professionals and earn the prestigious “Trained Persons” certification from the Department of Occupational Safety and Health, validating your expertise as an OSH Coordinator.
✅ Empower Your Workforce: Acquire the tools, techniques, and know-how to effectively regulate safety and health matters, empowering your organization to create a secure environment that prioritizes the well-being of employees.
- OSH Training
- Enrollment Procedure
- Subscription Form
People working in less hazardous working environment such as headquarter of a construction or manufacturing company or in a financial establishment should still be aware of safety and health at work. It is because they are exposed to various hazards such as fire, violent at work, work stress, hazards arising from use of Display Scheme Equipment, etc. Since the proprietor and the employer are required to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their staff and ensure their safety at work under the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance and its subsidiary regulations, they certainly need staff knowledgeable in occupational safety and health (OSH) to help the implementation of their safety policy or measures. A Safety Coordinator with basic knowledge in safety management skills and techniques will be able to help the organisation in coordination as well as a resource person in OSH. Hence, the Occupational Safety and Health Council (OSHC) organize this course, with the aim of training up human resources personnel, administrative personnel or person whose duties involved OSH, a variety of OSH related topics so that they can help the organisation in OSH coordination and communication work enabling the OSH policy and measures to be implemented successfully.
Training for health and safety coordinators
Benefits of the training programme:.
1. Level 1: introductory modules/videos These introductory modules and videos must be completed when identified as essential. They act as short health and safety briefing sessions of about 10 minutes which provide you with relevant and concise health and safety information. The modules help to raise your awareness of health and safety and understand its importance at the University of Leeds. They do not demonstrate health and safety competency.
2. Introductory sessions (level 1) and practical workshops (level 2) These workshops will provide you with a forum to discuss your health and safety concerns, share good practice and positively contribute to health and safety management at the University.
develop your confidence to deal with issues related to staff health and safety
help you to build your knowledge of health and safety
help you to implement health and safety principles effectively and support others
enable us to hear your thoughts and challenges enabling us to consider them when developing University Health and Safety Protocols
3. Management seminars and additional workshops relevant to the role: The “seminars and additional workshops relevant to the role” will provide you with some tools and techniques to work more efficiently with others. These workshops do not require an assessment of competency.
Following your attendance at level 2 courses:
After having attended the level 2 workshops highlighted in pink and identified as essential for your role, please contact your Health and Safety Manager who can then formally sign-off your health and safety competency and provide you with the necessary guidance.
This process should only apply to the H&S topics you are practising. If you are not practising these elements the courses identified as “Essential” will still need to be undertaken but the post course activity assessment will not need to take place until you are partaking in the activity.
Please contact your Health and Safety Manager who will explain how this can be demonstrated and recorded.
Essential (E) and Locally Determined (LD) courses:
All Health and Safety Coordinators must complete the Level 2 courses identified as “E” (Essential) unless they can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant level of health and safety competency.
The courses identified as “LD” (Locally Determined) may or may not be essential to you depending on your role, activities and departmental arrangements. Your Health and Safety Manager should be able to advise.
Health and Safety Services are committed to providing staff with high quality training that meets your needs as closely as possible. If you have a particular requirement on training or briefing session then please complete the form below and return it to us. Someone will then contact you to discuss your suggestion in greater detail.
Training for Health and Safety Coordinators Downloads
- Health Safety
- All courses
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training equips participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill the role of Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) as outlined in the NEW National Harmonisation legislation, specific section of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 of the Regulation 2011.
Since 2017, the Department of Occupational Safety and Health in Malaysia (DOSH) has accredited and recognized the Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator (OSH-C) certification as one of the qualifications necessary for employment in the field.
Employment opportunities as an OSH Coordinator are available, in particular to smaller businesses, with the objective of administering, organizing, and enhancing the OSH of the firm.
Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C possesses the necessary authorization to teach this government-sanctioned class. According to section 21 Occupational Health & Safety Coordinators OSH-C are required to participate in a one-day refresher training course at least once every three years. The Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C eligibility to participate in the first refresher training begins three years after the completion of the original training. Additionally, we are able to provide HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training in-house training at your location.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training Objective:
- Gain an understanding of the role of OSH Coordinator in an organization as well as a familiarity with its goal, objective, and importance.
- Acquire an understanding of the legal considerations that belong to the OSH Coordinator.
- A comprehension of the knowledge and skills required to carry out one’s responsibilities as OSH Coordinator
- Develop, organize, and foster a culture of safety in the workplace; as well as, make knowledge regarding Occupational Safety and Health Act compliance available.
- It is your responsibility to provide the information necessary to handle and preserve the documentation pertaining to occupational safety and health.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training TARGET GROUP:
- People who are interested.
- People who work in small and medium-sized businesses (SMI).
- People on the Safety and Health Committee.
- Officers of Human Resources.
- Supervisors and Team Leaders from different small and medium-sized businesses.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training Module
- MODULE 1: SMI’s challenges and realities
- MODULE 2: An introduction to DOSH and how it affects security law
- MODULE 3: OSH Basic Management
- MODULE 4: Taking care of chemicals
- MODULE 5: An Introduction to Work-Related Illness
- MODULE 6: HIRARC (Theory)
- MODULE 7: Storing and moving materials
- MODULE 8: Workstation Design
- MODULE 9: Machines that work well and are safe
- MODULE 10: Buildings and facilities for workers’ well-being at work
Contact us for HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator OSH-C Training ( Corporate & Personal Coaching )
Call / whatsapp +6 010 220 6800 for corporate training, course features.
- Duration 21 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English / Malay
- Students 1745
- Assessments Yes
Login with your site account
We are SAFETY AND HEALTH EXPERT
Occupational safety & health coordinator training (osh-c online).
A position specifically assigned to assist employers in the Small Medium Industry (SME) in administering OSH documents.
Coordinator (OSH-C)? The Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C) is a position specifically assigned to assist employers in the Small Medium Industry (SME) in administering OSH documents and to take appropriate action to assist employers in promoting OSH culture. This function is created through a program by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) under the Occupational Safety and Health Strategic Plan in the Small and Medium Industries Sector (SME 2020). The strategic plan is designed to enhance the management of OSH in the SME sector, so that the vision to inculcate a culture of injury prevention and disease in the workplace is achieved.
Occupational safety and health especially in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is an aspect that employers need to pay close attention to. This is because activities carried out at the workplace can create risks for hazardous incidents, accidents, injuries, and deaths not only to workers, but also to the general public in the workplace. Who can act as an OSH Coordinator? The OSH Coordinator must be someone who has successfully completed the prescribed course run by the Training Center registered with the DOSH. Who is eligible for this Training program? The requirements for participation in the Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-Coordinator) course are as follows: Malaysian; 18 – 60 years old. Can read, write and count;
WHY WE NEED OSH-C IN SMALL AND
Medium indsutries (smes).
WE'RE READY TO
Share our advice and experience.
Competent Practitioner Profession
Your name will be listed as a registered OSH practitioner under MyKKP. Only those who are registered are eligible to serve as Safety and Health Coordinators.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 enacted by the DOSH applies to all industries in Malaysia except the Armed Forces and ships currently trading.
Careers in the field of Occupational Safety and Health can be extended to the Occupational Safety and Health (SSS), Safety and Health Officer (SHO), Industrial hygiene Technician (IHT) and more.
Employers are more likely to choose employees with a wide range of academic and professional qualifications.
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY
We are a specialized training and development center for human capital for the field of safety and health. In addition to training human capital, IntESH also explores and develops OSH technologies that is used to continuously assist our graduates in carrying out their duties in the industry. IntESH operation is run by practitioners with over 20 years of experience in the field of industrial safety and health. The record of student achievement at IntESH training center has been phenomenal throughout its establishment and operation. How will this Training program be conducted? No need to leave the house to get a Safety and Health Coordinator qualification certificate!! The 3-day Training Program will be run virtual / online Physical classes will be offered depending on the status of the Movement Control Order. How to apply for Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C) Certification Training? All Training Registration matters can be made through the SmarTool System.
Most trusted brand for experienced e-learning Safety & Health tutoring
Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator Course
Course summary, accredited by, entrance rquirement, course outcomes.
- Opportunity to be appointed as an OHS coordinator in an office environment
- Understand Principles to operate as a designated OHS Coordinator in your workplace.
- Apply the knowledge gained correctly in the appropriate situations
- Understand Basic first aid concepts.
- Perform incident Investigations in the workplace
Ember Academy Provider Programmes offer you valuable knowledge to excel at your career. This OHS Coordinator course will provide information which can be the key to your success in your career.
Learn more about provider programmes.
- Introduction to Business English
- Organisational Communication
- Occupational Health and Safety Inspection
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness
- First Aid Concepts
- Incident Investigations
How to get started
Click on one of the buttons below to fill out a form and we’ll contact you Or Call us toll-free: 0800 39 00 27, Or Chat to us on Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Occupational Health and Safety Representative Course
Not what you're looking for.
Try using the search bar below.
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Course Interested In * Choose A Course Accounting Courses Administration Courses Beauty Therapy Courses Bookkeeping Courses Child Care Courses Events Management Courses Financial Management Courses HR Management Courses ICB Study Programmes Interior Decorating & Design Courses Management Courses OHS Courses Photography Courses Project Management Courses Secretarial Courses Small Business Management Courses Supply Chain and Logistics Courses Tourism Courses Wedding Planning Courses CIMA