Have an account?
Suggestions for you See more
11th - 12th
Nature of academic texts, past tense and past perfect tense, 31.4k plays, parts of a paragraph, 3rd - 5th .
EAP (Concept Paper)
Introducing new Paper mode
No student devices needed. Know more
An academic writing that contains summary of a project or issue that reflects the interests, experience and expertise of the writer or organization.
TRUE or FALSE:
Concept Paper is written after preparing the project proposal.
Concept paper provides _____________ of the study/project.
Concept paper helps save time and effort between the writer and the ____________________.
Aside from providing overview of the project, concept paper also serves as its ___________________.
All of the above
Concept paper determines __________________ the of the study or project.
It is impossible to obtain informal feedback in preparing and presenting concept paper of the project.
This refers to the method of identifying the meaning of a given term.
This is the process of defining terms in a more detailed way and in paragraph form.
Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. The genus is quite large, comprising several hundred species that are native to warm temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. What method of writing was used to discuss the concept.
Which among the following does not belong to the group?
If a writer wants to explain the concept of his/her study, what method he/she will use?
What is the maximum words to be used in writing a concept paper?
What chart gives the activities and time allotment of the study/project in a concept paper?
Use more than five pages for the concept paper.
The readers must adjust to the language of the concept paper.
References must be cited.
Which is the first thing to consider in writing a concept paper?
Which of the following is a primary source of data?
What must be prepared before writing the concept paper?
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt A good film critic is also a good teacher. True False
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt Anybody can be a film critic. True False
another name for movie
Concept paper follows the typical structure of an essay.
Concept paper presents the writer’s stance or point of view regarding an issue.
The following are ways you can use to explain a concept except:
Description explains the general idea by presenting specific examples.
Illustration uses vivid details, marked by the way of employing sensory descriptions.
In explaining a concept, a writer can combine definition, description, illustration, and/or process analysis.
What method in explaining a concept is used in the sentence, "Lucid dreaming is commonly defined as the state of being conscious within a dream"?
It is a sentence that summarizes the main point or claim of an essay, research paper and etc.
A type of writing that summarizes all the details and information that can be found inside the text.
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt Position or concept paper: It is a summary of projects or issues that reflect the interests, experience and expertise of the writer or organization. Position paper Concept paper
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt Position or concept paper: It can also be referred to as a proposal. Position paper Concept paper
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt Position or concept paper: It aims to generate support from readers through strong and valid assertions. Position paper Concept paper
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt It is the part of the concept paper that presents the estimated cost of the project. Flow of the Program Description of the Activity Signatories Proposed Budget
- Multiple Choice Edit Please save your changes before editing any questions. 20 seconds 1 pt It is a part of the concept paper considered as a brief summary of the most important details of the project. Description of the Activity Theme of the Activity Specifications of the Activty Division of Tasks
When writing your THESIS STATEMENT, you should...
use lots of big words.
be sure to state your position clearly.
just restate the prompt.
provide instructions for how to read your essay.
Explore all questions with a free account
Continue with email
Continue with phone
Links to this project, question explanations, module 1 concept quiz: explanations.
Question and Answer Explanations
Question 1: Which of the following are not considered types of research data? [Select all that apply]
Question 2: Why are academic institutions particularly interested in data management of research products?
Question 3: Cleaning or removing erroneous measurements or text is part of which of the following stages of the data life cycle?
Question 4: Match the examples with appropriate life cycle stage:
Question 5: The latest grant __ should be consulted to verify requirements.
Question 6: In response to the 2013 memo from the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy (OSTP) directing federal agencies to make both articles and data supported by federally funded research freely available, many agencies in addition to early adopters (NIH and NSF) have agreed to begin requiring data management plans no later than early 2016.
Question 7: Which of the following resources might be useful to consult in developing a data management plan? [Select all that apply]
Question 8: Find the common records management failure:
Question 9: What are examples of derived or compiled data? [Select all that apply]
Question 10: Once a Data Management Plan is accepted with a grant proposal, the research team must adhere to the plan precisely as it was submitted.
Add new wiki page
Wiki syntax help.
The wiki uses the Markdown syntax. For more information and examples, go to our Guides.
Delete wiki page
Page permissions have changed.
Your browser should refresh shortly…
Wiki page deleted
Press Confirm to return to the project wiki home page.
Connected to the collaborative wiki
This page is currently connected to the collaborative wiki. All edits made will be visible to contributors with write permission in real time. Changes will be stored but not published until you click the "Save" button.
Connecting to the collaborative wiki
This page is currently attempting to connect to the collaborative wiki. You may continue to make edits. Changes will not be saved until you press the "Save" button.
Collaborative wiki is unavailable
The collaborative wiki is currently unavailable. You may continue to make edits. Changes will not be saved until you press the "Save" button.
Your browser does not support collaborative editing. You may continue to make edits. Changes will not be saved until you press the "Save" button.
Start managing your projects on the OSF today.
Free and easy to use, the Open Science Framework supports the entire research lifecycle: planning, execution, reporting, archiving, and discovery.
Quiz no. 4 Modules 6 and 7
Quiz by Ara Reyes
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skills from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1 / 15 Score 0 A Reaction/Review or a Critique Paper may be a response, or reaction, or a kind of prompt. 29 False True
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q 1 A Reaction/Review or a Critique Paper may be a response, or reaction, or a kind of prompt. False True 30 s
- Q 2 Reaction or response papers are assigned so that after reading a text, you will think carefully about what you feel or think about the text. True False 30 s
- Q 3 Before finishing your paper, you must figure out exactly what your teacher or professor is looking for. True False 30 s
- Q 4 A reaction is a thoughtful consideration after reading and rereading several times. False True 30 s
- Q 5 Your paragraphs should always start with a supporting detail. False True 30 s
- Q 6 Make sure you have modified your teacher's directions. False True 30 s
- Q 7 If you have been asked to give a statement about your opinion, the introduction may be the best place to insert it. True False 30 s
- Q 8 Your thesis will be one statement that explains what you will analyze, criticize, or try to prove about the text. True False 30 s
- Q 9 A concept paper is a short summary that tells the reader what the project is, why it is important, and how it will be carried out. True False 30 s
- Q 10 Definition usually forms the core of a concept paper. False True 30 s
- Q 11 Points are organized from specific to general ideas/abstract to concrete examples. False 30 s
- Q 12 It presents the reason why the project / campaign is worth your sponsor’s time, effort, and money Support Description Purpose Introduction 30 s
- Q 13 It gives information on how the group can be contacted Contact Information Support Introduction Description 30 s
- Q 14 It contains the budget needed for the project, though some concept papers do not specify any amount requested from the sponsor Description Support Introduction Purpose 30 s
- Q 15 It details all the necessary information about the project Introduction Support Description Purpose 30 s
Teachers give this quiz to your class
Research Paper Concepts Quiz
This Quiz tests your knowledge about research papers. Your will receive credit for completing this quiz. Remember to include your name!
What is the function of a research paper?
To tell a story
Rate this question:
Which of these genres has the highest ethos?
A research paper
List the required sections of our research paper.
Describe the writing style of a research paper..
Easy to read with a pleasant, conversational tone, interesting rhetorical devices, and lots of creative writing
Strictly informative with a straightforward style, fewer fancy writing techniques and lots of simple facts.
What types of sources are suitable for research papers?
Academic journals, newspaper articles, websites with ".edu" or ".org" endings, or other academic sources with authors that stand by their data and assertions
Personal Experience and Anecdotal Evidence
Webpages with no authors
Which type of statements are better for a research paper?
Unqualified statements that assert an undeniable truth, such as "cell phones cause cancer."
Qualified statements that allow for the possibility that you are wrong, such as "the evidence shown suggests that cell phone users may be more likely to get cancer than non-users."
How many people should you give your survey to?
As many people as possible--at least 30 or 40.
I only need to give it to 10 or 20 people
True or False:It is OK to use "I" and "we" in a research paper.
- Time Management
- Analytical Quizzes
- Basic Computer Quizzes
- Communication Quizzes
- Critical Thinking Quizzes
- Leadership Quizzes
- Management Quizzes
- Mathematical Quizzes
- Office Skill Quizzes
- Presentation Skill Quizzes
- Public Speaking Quizzes
Wait! Here's an interesting quiz for you.